Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

It is really a pity that this sex can’t be enjoyed from the viewers as it should be , any session between these two should be archived as a top RLC historic moment 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

For M&A fans , apologies on the following comment , even if I said earlier that with a man most probable won’t be as passionate as what they currently have , i would have liked to see Bogdan fucking Martina . 

I know that emotions and passion make a good sex , but all this tense and the subconscious thought from Bogdan that this is the woman who has sex with my wife , well , I would have liked to see this 😬🙄😬

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I can go shopping, have my card detailed, and go visit some friends, and after all that, come back and they would still be at it even stronger

You are absolutely right 😂🤣 except if there’s scheduled arrival  time for Alberto . Or they lose track of time and Alberto comes back while they are still at it , this would be an incredibly crazy awkward moment 😂🤣 to witness 

Martina is more passionate, but these girls are going at it like they haven't eaten in a week. Waiting for round 3.

BTW, anyone check on Bogden? Maybe he and Alberto are hot and heavy?!  I can see (figuratively speaking) Bogden being 'curious'. 😀😀

• Haha 3

Just now, ddhm said:

You are absolutely right 😂🤣 except if there’s schedule let arrival time for Alberto . Or they lose track of time and Alberto comes back while they are still at it , this would be an incredibly crazy awkward moment 😂🤣 to witness 

I believe he will come home, and know they're in there, and just go play his video games

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Martina is more passionate, but these girls are going at it like they haven't eaten in a week. Waiting for round 3.

BTW, anyone check on Bogden? Maybe he and Alberto are hot and heavy?!  I can see (figuratively speaking) Bogden being 'curious'. 😀😀

You are right that Martina wants this slightly bit more than Nelly , maybe also as I said due to their relations to their respective men . 

The men are out of cameras as far as i am concerned at the moment , it would have been great preparing a BBQ party in the villa for the girls there and their women going at it as we are watching 😂🤣😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You are right that Martina wants this slightly bit more than Nelly , maybe also as I said due to their relations to their respective men . 

The men are out of cameras as far as i am concerned at the moment , it would have been great preparing a BBQ party in the villa for the girls there and their women going at it as we are watching 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe Bogdan can hook up with Holly now. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I believe he will come home, and know they're in there, and just go play his video games

I think Martina would never do anything while he is at home , out of respect most probably to her man and their apartment ... plus I also that she wouldn’t feel the same freedom like now , that’s why the last time Nelly slept in the apartment and on their bed , nothing happened 

That was it ... some afternoon hours spent together and off to new adventures .. this gets too complicated slowly despite both girls not hiding it from their men .. but if they escape life statistics ( emotions ultimately affect someone ) , it will be a miracle 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che Martina non farebbe mai niente mentre è a casa, per rispetto molto probabilmente al suo uomo e al loro appartamento ... inoltre io anche che non proverebbe la stessa libertà di adesso, ecco perché l'ultima volta che Nelly ha dormito l'appartamento e sul loro letto, non è successo niente 

Martina sta spostando sempre più in avanti il suo limite, non sono convinto che ora non farebbe sesso nell'appartamento con Alberto in un altra stanza