B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

18 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

In all seriousness, Ariana might be able to put up with this constant complaining, I'm growing extremely tired of it, so I will be moving on. Goodnight gentlemen, I will be moving on...:sad: Thanks for the conversation.

I think Ariana is the most appreciated girl by everyone , they will all go to her and talk , I mean also with girls from other apartments . She is the only one who managed repeatedly to gather all the girls ( even for the spiritual things ) , I find her an extraordinary person and I think if life was even at a slight mode of what we all know , she would have introduced us many new faces , both boys and girls , parties , fun and smiles as she is extremely social . It is a pity that such a tenant like her is wasted in this not working currently B1 environment and it is even sadder for all of us viewers that we can’t see her whole potential due the virus situation 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lurkker said:

I thought you like watching all the apartments so you can make long winded comments.

I do like watch all of them 😁 But a weird and not so happy atmosphere it makes it difficult to watch , I would only for example tune in if something - according to my tastes - worth is presented at the thumbnails . 

We all have our issues in our lives and the site is for us to be entertained  and not think of more problems of people we will never most probably meet  in our lives . 

11 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

That's good,i have heard others mention their support for Radislava and hopefully that  makes her feel a little better. Of course i support her and i never supported anyone before,hell,i can barely support myself :wink: ,,but i would stand behind her anytime.:angel:😉.. And there are some good people on this forum,no matter what Mr. Naga says::),, and they aren't afraid to voice support when it's justifiable.

I think we can address her with respect and not expect this much interaction , it is already great that she speaks to us whenever she feels and it is possible , but we should never forget that RLC  STRICTLY forbids any kind of interactions of the tenants with the CC forum . Of course we believe that many take a look at the forum but not in plain view like Radislava does . And for this , she is risking much . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

On thata topic ages ago about Radi interacting with forum people' - what about Kittys 'Fuck You' message? Didn't see it but did RLC give her a ticking off I wonder

edit rethink. Was that for twitter haters or such like/