B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (March)

13 minutes ago, philo said:

They had a few minute of lovemaking on the balcony. Nothing sexual...just kissing and loving.

Passion is a powerful thing whether same sex or opposite sex.  M & N have a strong connection no doubt.  Even with great sex from there men can't stop it!

• Like 1

Just now, isidore57 said:

La première fois, il ne s'est rien passé mais Nelly  souhaitait que quelque chose se passe ce soir là

I think it was for sure that Martina didn’t want anything 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

In spite of what the translator says,I think that both husbands have given consent. Nelly has been doing women long before she met Martina and Bogdan has never complained.

We need to take into consideration that Russian translators said that Bogdan isn’t happy with what’s happening and has tried to talk to Nelly about this .. Nelly said that she will keep distance .. so far it is a failure 

• Like 1

I think Nelly will end up completely like Masha .. Masha allowed Dasha into her apartment and we all saw what happened and how it ended ( I don’t judge whose mistake was and what went wrong ) 

• Like 1

Just now, panther73 said:

I think it's time to bring back Anabel from Russia (no Efim or the rabbits), just Anabel.  Her passion and violin playing would add a lot.  I think she could learn to work in with the girls!

All good people need to come back ☺️ Maya ... 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think Nelly will end up completely like Masha .. Masha allowed Dasha into her apartment and we all saw what happened and how it ended ( I don’t judge whose mistake was and what went wrong ) 

I think that Masha was more upset about losing Dasha than about losing Sasha. Dasha got physically ill over the break up and on their last day it was Masha and Dasha crying in each other arms.

2 minutes ago, panther73 said:

I think it's time to bring back Anabel from Russia (no Efim or the rabbits), just Anabel.  Her passion and violin playing would add a lot.  I think she could learn to work in with the girls!

I agree. Also, Vanessa and Eva were treasures that RLC should have pursued.