B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I Like Nelly from the back view - nice arse 😳

its her best side no doubt about that but its to skinny imo,look at my profile pic now that's what a ass on a skinny girl should look like,Piper before she lost weight if any of you don't know who it is,edited and I hate that piper lost weight and Jasmin also why would those two flawless women think they ever needed to lose weight 

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

A small point but when I mentioned Manager, I was corrected. Apparently Nelly and Bogdan 'support' the Barca apartments, not manage them. So it stands to reason Nelly would know Martina as she is in a Barca apartment and now she is really suporting M!!

They're managers Neil

so why would someone who had argue

20 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Not what Noldus told me

people think they are managers because once and awhile we used to see Nora going over contracts with the girls and sure seemed to run things,now we see N and B here and B shows up and helps the girls move from one apt to another or to take one to the airport and seem to have a paid apt off cam you don't think RLC makes these guys or Nora to keep finding a new apt every time they move off cam for awhile,remember N and B would just show up at B5 a lot before they ever moved into B4 so they have to live somewhere when they are not on cam