B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Gina back up and running - constitution of an ox

Reminds me of a nature program on Meerkats...one ran into a burrow and got bitten by a snake...the kind that drops elephants..Little guy looked  a gonna..curled up to die, all the others around him...day later bounced up and away, bit of a limp but otherwise ok....This is Gina...back from the dead...not got any wine yet though so not quite there but it is early 🤣

• Haha 2

Mean time Le.. and Ma.....sorry H and M are on the bed in the common room, again sorry..Megs room , watching the common room, fuck again!, Megs TV

No alcohol so will end up with them going there separate ways

It appears I am becoming addicted to RLC.

Last 24 hours I was away.  When I saw the girls getting together in B4 with Martina and Nelly of course, I thought "oh no, I am going to miss this". 

I was able to check in on my phone late in the evening when Nelly went to bed with Bogdan and soon after Martina went to the extra bed.  I thought to myself "phew, I did not miss anything".

I did lull myself to sleep watching Gina and Megan talking and talking and talking.  Clearly to me it looked like Megan wanted to sleep but Gina is like super amazing and can keep going and going.

For me, a prize goes to the person who said that Nelly and Martina would not make love out of respect to Bogdan.  That seems to be the winning prediction for the night. 

Reading the comments it looks like the girls had a fun night.  Except for Sera which I agree I wonder what is going on there. 

Finally back to my computer at home and check in and I see Carlos in Radi's room!!!   WHAT??????? 

So yes, I am addicted.  This is better than any drama on TV.