B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

Megan, Monica og Loraine has now passed everyone except Irma and Gina
Nelly (&Bogdan) also climbs
Holly has joined the "300 day club"

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Gina 654
Irma 583
Megan 418
Monica 411
Loraine 381
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Nelly (&Bogdan) 352
Kim 312
Milena 310
Ginger 309
Blair 303
Holly 302
  • Thanks 4

34 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I think when this damn pandemic is slowing down (we will never get rid of it completely) we may see more vistors Lets hope so 🙏

More visitors maybe, I'm not sure how connected these Russians really are. yes Gina is in Barca but likely connected to Curly's friends ... Oh yay.... 

2 things,  a double edge sword if you will..   

in the past they would go out to clubs and meet (mostly boys right) so if they could get them or any strangers to come into a voyeuer household (CAMERAS) NOT EASY or wanting to expose their kink ...  then visitors maybe 

Once restrictions are lifted, these girl will be out more than ever  for the change of pace and monotony they have been living with... and that will make RLC and CC customers completely loose their shit ...  lol 

the longer established  apts and non Russian apts .. may be your best hope after pandemic

Pam going to join her fellow roomies tonight? or stay in her "guest" room instead of going to B2

Edit

must of read it and got up to show willing, thx pam 🤨

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Megan, Monica e Loraine ora hanno superato tutti tranne Irma e Gina
Nelly (e Bogdan) anche loro salite
Holly è entrata a far parte del "club dei 300 giorni"

INQUILINI B1-B2-B3-B4-B5

Totale
Nome Giorni
Gina 654
Irma 583
Megan 418
Monica 411
Loraine 381
Belle 380
Lia (e Mia) 376
Mia (e Lia) 376
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Nelly (e Bogdan) 352
Kim 312
Milena 310
Zenzero 309
Blair 303
Agrifoglio 302

Quindi ancora niente partenze?

28 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ho sentito che Megan vorrebbe tornare a casa per Natale  😉

Non sei simpatico😒 ma sono sicuro che Megan non se ne andra’ fino a che rocco non tornera’ per l’ultima volta, cosi Megan potra’ fare il suo ultimo spettacolo😏

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

More visitors maybe, I'm not sure how connected these Russians really are. yes Gina is in Barca but likely connected to Curly's friends ... Oh yay.... 

2 things,  a double edge sword if you will..   

in the past they would go out to clubs and meet (mostly boys right) so if they could get them or any strangers to come into a voyeuer household (CAMERAS) NOT EASY or wanting to expose their kink ...  then visitors maybe 

Once restrictions are lifted, these girl will be out more than ever  for the change of pace and monotony they have been living with... and that will make RLC and CC customers completely loose their shit ...  lol 

the longer established  apts and non Russian apts .. may be your best hope after pandemic

Yep, I thought also thsat if they can bo out then we will see even less of them  🤔

I only saw N&B that I can remember in  Russia. They used to entertain a lot but the rest is lost in time.I do also remember a couple who were in Miru and Danzels apt...... Eric and someone? - what happened to them?

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Non sei simpatico😒 ma sono sicuro che Megan non se ne andra’ fino a che rocco non tornera’ per l’ultima volta, cosi Megan potra’ fare il suo ultimo spettacolo😏

So next Easter then 😉 

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

If Megan wants to see her boyfriend, she better leave now, otherwise she won't see him even at Easter 😂

it's a good thing that Ariana abstained from going upstairs. She seemed to be high enough.:smile: