B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has spent the last 20 minutes searching for her phone. She found it now, under Megan's bed

Shes fighting the bottle, not opened yet but a phone break might restore her energy and thirst.

1 hour ago, qwertyuiop23213123123 said:

I'm just curious, how did martina get in touch with girls at b4? was it RLC or she met one of the girls?

And how does she know russian?

Studied I think

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Creo que les ofrecieron el apartamento de Z&L pero lo rechazaron ... si me equivoco, necesito verificarlo con más cuidado ... gracias por corregirlo, por supuesto ☺️

As far as I know they never offered him the Z&L apartement, they were there several times helping their friends who were going to move in, and what Martina and Alberto said was that the only thing they liked about the apartement were the terraces.

Just now, omedo said:

As far as I know they never offered him the Z&L apartement, they were there several times helping their friends who were going to move in, and what Martina and Alberto said was that the only thing they liked about the apartement were the terraces.

Yes , vanillajohn corrected me , I need to check my reading archives 😇

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

La atracción desde la primera visita fue de Martina a Holly, Holly parecía ir lento y luego estaban los besos entre Megan y Martina .. segunda visita, Martina vino decidida a que algo pasara, terminó ignorada y abandonada por todos (yo personalmente estaba furiosa con el comportamiento que enfrentó) ... entonces, Nelly quiso hacer las paces y decidió ofrecerle un tratamiento en la villa, una sesión privada, así que muestre una disculpa intermedia ... así fue como empezó todo, por eso hasta el día de hoy creo Fue Martina quien quiso tener y probar una rusa, simplemente como una sesión de sexo lésbico de una noche ... pero mira cómo evolucionó ... 

The first time Martina was in the villa she was disappointed because, when the three of them went to bed, nothing happened, she would have liked to have a threesome with Holly and Megan but the one she really liked was Holly.
When Nelly and Martina had sex in Nelly's room I was the first one to say it wasn't planned and I think I was wrong, not in how it ended but in the circumstances of how Martina had gone to the villa that day, I think Nelly knew the girls were going to see Taylor and Piper off and that she was going to be alone with Martina.
Nelly has been watching M since M&A came into the project and I think she is a bit obsessed with Martina, N took the step to get to know M as soon as she learned enough Spanish to be able to communicate with her and now the feeling is mutual.
I guess now the speculation and attacks will start, especially on Nelly, but I hope this has put some light on this relationship....

• Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

Just now, omedo said:

The first time Martina was in the villa she was disappointed because, when the three of them went to bed, nothing happened, she would have liked to have a threesome with Holly and Megan but the one she really liked was Holly.
When Nelly and Martina had sex in Nelly's room I was the first one to say it wasn't planned and I think I was wrong, not in how it ended but in the circumstances of how Martina had gone to the villa that day, I think Nelly knew the girls were going to see Taylor and Piper off and that she was going to be alone with Martina.
Nelly has been watching M since M&A came into the project and I think she is a bit obsessed with Martina, N took the step to get to know M as soon as she learned enough Spanish to be able to communicate with her and now the feeling is mutual.
I guess now the speculation and attacks will start, especially on Nelly, but I hope this has put some light on this relationship....

I also have my theories , if I was speaking the language like you , I could make even better conclusions . But I think your contribution here is very much needed as you always present the things the way they are and not in favor of any if the tenants . Your return on posting is good for many of us here who also observe abs date a bit more for these people and how they do than only tits , ass and pussies 😇

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for all the info on last night. I ditched when the 'ball in the water' game started. Looks like I didn't miss much. Has Gina caried on? - one post says she opened another bottle this morning. A trooper to say the least.

Watching Megan organising and then playing the game intent on winning reminds me of Monica in Friends. Very competetive, a bit bossy etc 😄