US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The military is in the process of lowering it's physical requirements so that more women can qualify for service. Maybe the  NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB  will do the same thing, so that women can qualify to play in those leagues.:tongue:

maybe lowering standards for mental fitness will allow your reenlistment to be successful at last!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Isn't in time to wind this up?

Aren't we over Trump getting his ass kicked yet?

Time to move on guys.

as soon as he moves to prison & ridge & the rest of the cult off themselves as there will be no reason for living without dear traitor.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

maybe lowering standards for mental fitness will allow your reenlistment to be successful at last!

Why would I want to enlist for a second tour when people like you and "the Prick" have yet to do your first tour? If they lower the standards for courage and patriotism you might have a chance of being accepted, you cowardly piece of shit. 😏

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would I want to enlist for a second tour when people like you and "the Prick" have yet to do your first tour? If they lower the standards for courage and patriotism you might have a chance of being accepted, you cowardly piece of shit. 😏

Getting that BP up again I see.  Calm down before you keel over.

• Like 1