US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would I want to enlist for a second tour when people like you and "the Prick" have yet to do your first tour? If they lower the standards for courage and patriotism you might have a chance of being accepted, you cowardly piece of shit. 😏

because if you are stupid enough to follow a lying traitor you are stupid enough to do anything that makes no sense to the rest of the world.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

There is no point in posting articles from Alternet.org---no one can read it--pop ups and blocked from reading unless you subscribe to that POS left leaning organization😏

if you want to learn something you should read it. i am not a subscriber & i have no problem with it. 

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

With President Joe Biden having withdrawn his nomination of Neera Tanden to head the Office of Management and Budget, some far-right Republicans are hoping to sink another Biden nominee: Vanita Gupta...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Fox News host Tucker Carlson is being accused of promoting coronavirus vaccine skepticism and anti-vaxxer talking points when he posed questions Monday night as if they were unanswered and...

He always looks like he tried to fart, but shit his pants on accident.

• Like 1