US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Biden Admin. keeps saying there is no immigration emergency on our southern border, but Biden has sent FEMA (Federal EMERGENCY Management Agency) to handle the problem.:huh::tongue::biggrin:

Good.  Better than Brownshirts...err....ICE

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

As stupid as Democrats are, I'm surprised they're not trying to pass a maximum wage at the same time they increase the minimum wage.:biggrin:

You're an ignorant person.  Comment on the shit I post that's really important.  You always skip that because you just want to whine like a little cunt.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Wrong. I definitely know the difference between the truth and liberal progressive propaganda.😉

Liberal progressivism isn't propaganda, it's a real thing.  Learn your terms.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

As stupid as Democrats are, I'm surprised they're not trying to pass a maximum wage at the same time they increase the minimum wage.:biggrin:

As stupid as you are, I'm surprised you made it 75 years.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why FEMA if there is no emergency since their job is to help with emergencies?:huh:

FEMA does much more.  READ UP.  

APNEWS.COM

WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — The Biden administration is turning to the Federal Emergency Management Agency for help managing and caring for record numbers of unaccompanied immigrant...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Liberal progressivism isn't propaganda, it's a real thing.  Learn your terms.

Learn my terms from whom, a dimwit like you?  Time for you to go back to cleaning the toilets, pouring concrete and building solar panels.