B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (March)

10 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

All i know is if you were to try and catch up on this forum after a busy night/day,your brain be like.. 

200.gif

Your right...It's taken me all night, and I haven't played 1 match on Football Manager in 4 hrs!

1 minute ago, philo said:

Sounds like C&C should have declined the invitation if they could not be impartial. Their responsibility, in my culture, was to their host...at least for the duration of the event. To take sides, or to appear to, is indeed a sigh of disrespect and is worthy of being called out. If guest that I invited to dinner ever behaved in that way, it would be a deal breaker. But that's just my culture and I recognize that others may differ.

I think Claire's intentions were good.  She was only trying to get the two to make peace.  I think Sera interpreted Claire spending time with Radi to get her side of the story and console her as taking her side.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Interesting to see Claire is rubbing one off, horny over Radi? Wouldn't be Sera 🤣

Maybe Sera was reading that energy too from Claire which made it appear even more disrespectful.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I understood that, personally I would like only one not a new one after every 30 pages. But the boss gets what he wants.

I was already in the new one,i'm soo confused,,lmao

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Sounds like C&C should have declined the invitation if they could not be impartial. Their responsibility, in my culture, was to their host...at least for the duration of the event. To take sides, or to appear to, is indeed a sigh of disrespect and is worthy of being called out. If guest that I invited to dinner ever behaved in that way, it would be a deal breaker. But that's just my culture and I recognize that others may differ.

Why decline the invitation when they weren't aware how serious the situation was?...Sera invited them, and should have told them things weren't rosy in the B1 camp......

• Like 1