B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (March)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your wrong...

The whole issue is that Sera's fallen out big style with Radi...but this has been rumbling on for days now. Sera invited C&C over for dinner. Radi needed/wanted a shoulder to cry on, so Claire spent some time with her in Radi's room. Sera was really pissed off, calling it disrespectful of Claire, inviting them over for dinner and, basically, chating to a girl she doesn't like. ...and spat her dummy out. C&C were stuck between a rock and a hard place....

But I want to belive that she didn't do it for bad or with bad intentions. From what I saw I think she even tried to help 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Maybe she chats or talks in another fan place, don't know

You forgot your sarcastic face Costa...or do you really believe she's not reading this shit we post?...Of course she is...

Aren't you Ravishing Radi? ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your wrong...

The whole issue is that Sera's fallen out big style with Radi...but this has been rumbling on for days now. Sera invited C&C over for dinner. Radi needed/wanted a shoulder to cry on, so Claire spent some time with her in Radi's room. Sera was really pissed off, calling it disrespectful of Claire, inviting them over for dinner and, basically, chating to a girl she doesn't like. ...and spat her dummy out. C&C were stuck between a rock and a hard place....

Sounds like C&C should have declined the invitation if they could not be impartial. Their responsibility, in my culture, was to their host...at least for the duration of the event. To take sides, or to appear to, is indeed a sigh of disrespect and is worthy of being called out. If guest that I invited to dinner ever behaved in that way, it would be a deal breaker. But that's just my culture and I recognize that others may differ.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

@StnCld316will split it up later 

I understood that, personally I would like only one not a new one after every 30 pages. But the boss gets what he wants.