Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Show over, Leora is getting ready to go out.

I don’t think they delivered all of her food, she may be going to get the rest, don’t imagine her being long, but of course we are talking about Leora.🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Watching something different after a long time , more natural and less of an “ obligation show “ for the viewers , well , that’s a great thing to enjoy for as long as it lasts ☺️ Whenever Leora from the past appears , it is a pleasure , without “demanding “ that she is that girl always , but we all know she can do better if she wishes ☺️

Yes that was real for me too. Good girl sorry woman

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Yes that was real for me too. Good girl sorry woman

We agree at what we would like to watch , wanted to answer to your post earlier , will try later ☺️ I think that people in general and not only for this apartment , even if it is a show , they would to watch things  that seem not prescheduled  or as an obligation , then it can be really great to watch ☺️

1 minute ago, LearyM said:

And wasn’t it ?

I will become now again the “ strange guy “ .. why isn’t it appropriate that she has lunch / dinner , whatever it is at this time , in her kitchen with everyone who maybe is doing now ? What’s wrong with that ? 

23 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Weight watching

Will she be back tonight?

She's never coming back.  She's eloping with the DoorDash guy who forgot to deliver her happy meal. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

And again, just to confirm what I have been repeatedly mentioning , how someone can enjoy this life , this apartment , living like this ? If you love the place you live, the place you feel like home , you feel nice and warm and comfortable whatever you do . 

I personally was enjoying this dance earlier , far more sensational , erotical , pleasant and “ original “ than one more bating show . But that’s ok , people like to see Leora bating and I totally understand and I respect . But to go out because she doesn’t feel comfortable to eat inside  her own home , is anyone finding this normal ? And before saying that she will do whatever she wants , whenever  she wants with whoever she wants , as we also mentioned , what’s the point on staying in this apartment if she doesn’t feel free to do it in her own place? Everything is happening outside , all of Leora’s real life is happening away of her apartment . But all of Leora’s real life is possible because I am one of the thousands who provide for this with my monthly payment . For whoever feels that is fine to wait for her so she masturbates later , it is fine and respected . And I just post my opinion of how I see things . As simple as that . 

At least Malia has the courage to take holidays and enjoy for periods of time her real life . At least she has a way to “ declare “ that she doesn’t feel comfortable and free and whenever a chance appears  , she grabs it and enjoys herself doing whatever . And she will be back in some days , locked again , pretending to be happy just laying next to Leora , caressing her , masturbating her when her mind will actually be when the people with who she is happy outside of this place can let her know when she can meet again and where and look forward always like this to escape this prison of an apartment . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1