Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

2 minutes ago, LearyM said:

And sometimes SC you are an embarrassment to your position 

Most likely am.  I don't deny it.

Whatever happened to the good old days of Cam Caps when it first started.  It was like walking into a Gunfight at the OK Coral each and everyday. Generated anywhere from 1,500 to 4,000 comments in a single day and RLC was the only thing in the Forum at that time. Now we got RLC, VHTV and other things and are lucky to make 750 to 1,500 posts a day.

Go back to those days and read some of my posts.  I was no beacon of shining light back in the day. I had an itching for mayhem for some tenants where they were called a quite a few names from bitches to fucking assholes and I am still here to tell the tale. I held nothing back but I never ever got into debates with other Members because of their comments.  I said what I had to say and very seldom replied to others. 

The forum today everyone seems to be offended by the slightest comment. Whether a tenants has gained weight and gets called fat or whether a tenant is mentioned using drugs or just down to pure speculating. It all generates nonsense reports.  I can't remove each and everything that gets reported. There are limitations of what can be removed and what can't. We Moderators have guidelines we must follow and we try to keep it to that as much as possible. Just making a report because someone does not agree with another's view does not cut it.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Whatever happened to the good old days of Cam Caps when it first started.  It was like walking into a Gunfight at the OK Coral each and everyday. Generated anywhere from 1,500 to 4,000 comments in a single day and RLC was the only thing in the Forum at that time. Now we got RLC, VHTV and other things and are lucky to make 750 to 1,500 posts a day.

Go back to those days and read some of my posts.  I was no beacon of shining light back in the day. I had an itching for mayhem for some tenants where they were called a quite a few names from bitches to fucking assholes and I am still here to tell the tale. I held nothing back but I never ever got into debates with other Members because of their comments.  I said what I had to say and very seldom replied to others. 

The forum today everyone seems to be offended by the slightest comment. Whether a tenants has gained weight and gets called fat or whether a tenant is mentioned using drugs or just down to pure speculating. It all generates nonsense reports.  I can't remove each and everything that gets reported. There are limitations of what can be removed and what can't. We Moderators have guidelines we must follow and we try to keep it to that as much as possible. Just making a report because someone does not agree with another's view does not cut it.

I do remember those days and the boss in those days was pretty quick to ban you too!!!  No holidays banned. I bet you know who I'm talking about.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You have missed the point. By your own rules that you posted you state that members should show respect not only to the tenant but to OTHER MEMBERS. I didn't make those rules SC. 

I would prefer to go back to the old days but you would not be impartial in what you removed or banned, as we have witnessed from you recently.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LearyM said:

You have missed the point. By your own rules that you posted you state that members should show respect not only to the tenant but to OTHER MEMBERS. I didn't make those rules SC. 

I would prefer to go back to the old days but you would not be impartial in what you removed or banned, as we have witnessed from you recently.

I take offense more to when Members become disruptive and start flaming with one another in open forums when they should know to take their grievances to Rants & Flames and hammer out their differences. It's places the conversation in the off topic flow and then posts start getting removed.  Most of those Rules were in place before I even became a Moderator there has been very little change to them.

I'm all for going back to the wild west days.  It generated more conversation back then than what we get today.  I'll have to take it up with Admin and get his view on the matter.  Cam Caps used to be a rowdy place when it started and if ones who didn't like that then they had the lighter version at reallifecamfan.com which is now known as xcamfan.com to go to where they would feel less offended by someone's posting.  I don't know exactly how it got to be like it is now, it just did.

• Like 2

It is kind of sad and funny at the same time that some members take these discussions extremely seriously and tend to insult other posters if they express "wrong opinions". Come on guys, these CamCaps threads are really not that serious - we are following commercial voyeur sites of which RLC maybe the most interesting (or used to be). The tenants there know why they participate and our role is to pay the subscription and watch what is offered or leave. I left RLC a couple of weeks ago as I know Leora´s pussy by heart and I no more want to watch her standard bates - nowadays thirteen in a dozen - nor the shows between her and Malia, which do not get any further. Leora is OK though, Malia is not my type. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I take offense more to when Members become disruptive and start flaming with one another in open forums when they should know to take their grievances to Rants & Flames and hammer out their differences. It's places the conversation in the off topic flow and then posts start getting removed.  Most of those Rules were in place before I even became a Moderator there has been very little change to them.

I'm all for going back to the wild west days.  It generated more conversation back then than what we get today.  I'll have to take it up with Admin and get his view on the matter.  Cam Caps used to be a rowdy place when it started and if ones who didn't like that then they had the lighter version at reallifecamfan.com which is now known as xcamfan.com to go to where they would feel less offended by someone's posting.  I don't know exactly how it got to be like it is now, it just did.

Bring it on!👍