B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (March)

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Just below the unique ID code on the screen which i would of blurred by the way...might be a bit late now but i would edit it just for safety

Hell, I didn't notice that either lol.....I guess it's just been too long since I have subbed to RLC but good advice none the less Spanky!!

• Like 1

Just now, mspanker said:

Just below the unique ID code on the screen which i would of blurred by the way...might be a bit late now but i would edit it just for safety

I'm just a little impressed some kid would go through the trouble to do that for me,,wow,thanks,i guess i live rent free in someones head. :headbang:

Just now, RAGNAR said:

I'm just a little impressed some kid would go through the trouble to do that for me,,wow,thanks,i guess i live rent free in someones head. :headbang:

You said they were fake so they called you out on your bullshit, burned by a girl ON THE INTERNET

you love to see it

• Like 1

Just now, hexagon said:

You said they were fake so they called you out on your bullshit, burned by a girl ON THE INTERNET

you love to see it

Ok,goon,fuckhead,or whatever else your names were.

200.gif

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Ok,goon,fuckhead,or whatever else your names were.

200.gif

You know I was on the forum when all that happened? I was reporting that shit and calling him out for the hurt he was doing.
when are you going to stop accusing people on here m8?

you're the one getting rather like fuckhead with your posts      and DMs. now take the L and shut up

Just now, Lili2.0 said:

Someones ego got hurt.

NOO,i know where i stand in life,unlike someone with multiple personalities,i retired my ego long ago and live on my own standards and watch others live like a fool..

Just now, hexagon said:

You know I was on the forum when all that happened? I was reporting that shit and calling him out for the hurt he was doing.
when are you going to stop accusing people on here m8?

you're the one getting rather like fuckhead with your posts      and DMs. now take the L and shut up

DM's? Someones been spying,,naughty boy.