B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (March)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys...forget @RAGNAR...I'm the main man here now! All Radi requests from now on go through me...😁

That was beautiful girl...Thank you 🤎

I see how you are,,''pal'' ,lol,,OK.....First,,no requests come from me,,by me,or through me,,,Second,i'm not her main man,you see that big burly type on her bed already,,he has the key to her heart,and i'm happy with that. And i'm sure Radislava has a big muscle bound body builder body guard guy where she comes from :thumbsdow.....So as for you Mr. Mermaid sniffer,,,:biggrin::tongue:  

:bangtard:

9144d8e686da17e2ac226d6d863ed08d.gif

• Haha 1

Radislava, lives in Barcelona and speaks very good Spanish, let's say that at the moment of closed nightclubs, she is on loan to RLC, as soon as life returns to normal I will come back to do her job.

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Radislava, lives in Barcelona and speaks very good Spanish, let's say that at the moment of closed nightclubs, she is on loan to RLC, as soon as life returns to normal I will come back to do her job.

Russian, Spanish, English and a little Italian? Not sure as it was fast talking the other night with Carlos could not tell if it was just Spanish.

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She probably bought them for herself. 😏

She took them home on the evening of March 8, they have been under cam 11, she has only moved them.

• Thanks 1