Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

And even if you quote me how do you know my real name is or how I'm going to do it

You're making threats of stalking someone you've seen online and now you're saying nobody will know its you because you've not used your real name.

at what point should this be reported to the police? 🤔

il y a 18 minutes, Lili2.0 a dit :

i quoted you...you know what you said. "A bloody miracle if you do😉 " ..winking face,  giving him reason to believe its OK to track a woman down he barely knows,  a woman who hasn't a clue who he is, or what hes capable of...

are you aware of what is going on in the world right now, specifically THE UK.. YOUR THE PROBLEM...DO SOME RESEARCH, IMPROVE ON YOURSELF.

oh shut up, have you never heard of irony, you knew exactly what i meant, please don't lecture me and compare me to what's happening in the uk.

14 minutes ago, Lili2.0 said:

Rastrearla desde un sitio web es acecharla, no mencionar que sabes sobre ella de RLC es mentirle, saber que ya tiene un hombre con el que está feliz es extremadamente irrespetuoso y arrogante, una vez que te rechaza por siquiera hablar con ella (porque ella está en una relación) luego se convirtió en acoso ... pero mi punto principal es que sus comentarios aquí sobre "encontrarla para conocerla" son EXTREAMENTE preocupantes y ES 100% acoso.

tú también necesitas investigar sobre lo que está sucediendo en el mundo en este momento, mierda como esta no se tolera.

Lili o como te llames 

Segun tu el tratar de conocer a una persona que he visto en internet es incorrecto por todo lo que dices que esta en una relacion que segun tu esta feliz y todo lo que dices

Nelly sabia exactamente lo mismo y a la hora que se la ligo a ti te parecio correcto

Cual es la diferencia

Donde esta prohibido o a que ley falto al tratar de conocer a una persona que vi en Internet

Me puedes responder por favor por que segun mi conciencia moral no estoy haciendo nada malo 

I see people are lining up team Alberto and team Martina. To each his or her own. I'm staying out of that part.

I saw a contribution, from a Spanish writer, who said the Martina of 2020 is not the Martina of 2021. I think this a lot truth in that statement. Good or bad.