Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I am asking you again, how did i support his behaviour? simple question, i don't need stupid fucking vids.

i quoted you...you know what you said. "A bloody miracle if you do😉 " ..winking face,  giving him reason to believe its OK to track a woman down he barely knows,  a woman who hasn't a clue who he is, or what hes capable of...

are you aware of what is going on in the world right now, specifically THE UK.. YOUR THE PROBLEM...DO SOME RESEARCH, IMPROVE ON YOURSELF.

• Sad 1

Just now, Ruperto De La Vega said:

I agree with you

But there may be casual encounters to talk without mentioning RLC or anything just talking and seeing her physically

THATS EVEN WORSE!

The fact you think this is OK, is really concerning

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lili2.0 said:

Te cité ... ya sabes lo que dijiste. "Un maldito milagro si lo haces 😉 " ... cara guiñando un ojo, dándole una razón para creer que está bien rastrear a una mujer que apenas conoce, una mujer que no tiene idea de quién es él, o de lo que es capaz ...

¿Es usted consciente de lo que está sucediendo en el mundo en este momento, específicamente en EL REINO UNIDO? SU EL PROBLEMA ... HAGA UN POCO DE INVESTIGACIÓN, MEJORE USTED MISMO.

Entonces segun tu si veo a una mujer y me gusta y trato de hablar con ella es acoso y no lo debo de hacer

2 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

So according to you, if I see a woman and I like her and I try to talk to her, it's harassment and I shouldn't do it.

Tracking her down from a website, is stalking, not mentioning you know about her from RLC is lying to her, knowing she already has a man she is happy with is extremely disrespectful and arrogant, once she rejects you for even talking to her (because she is in a relationship) then it become harassment... but my main point is, your comments on here regarding "finding her to meet her" is EXTREAMLY concerning and IS 100% harassment.

you too need to do your research on what is happening in the world right now, shit like this isn't tolerated.

• Upvote 1