Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

9 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

Yo lo que si pienso es que lo de Nelly va a ser una muy mala influencia para Martina Por que Nelly tiene otra forma de pensar muy distinta a Martina

Martina quiere un futuro por eso esta estudiando (para hacer algo en la vida) y a Nelly nada mas le interesa el presente 

Wrong...Nelly's studying a degree in RLC management...😏

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

i think you would find that most of the families  of the full time couples or single girls  like masha maya kristy or kammila already know as we have even seen a few moms shower and even one have sex if my memory serves me and we have seen Martinas brother have sex on cam and heard her family knows what she does

A sensible intelligent reply, thank you😉

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Howard said:

Give him some slack???  The dude is a house-husband.  He needs to surrender his man card immediately.

And yet she is still more than happy with him and they still have one of the best relationships on this site. So what exactly do you know?

8 hours ago, omedo said:

Everyone here has a girlfriend who is miss universe and they are all sex machines in bed apart from being rich and handsome...I ask myself a question, what are you doing in front of a computer screen watching these people? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

Excellent point.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

I am going to go to Spain in May and to Barcelona to see if I am lucky enough to meet Martina and talk with her 

dude, you cant say shit like that...thats stalking!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

I am going to go to Spain in May and to Barcelona to see if I am lucky enough to meet Martina and talk with her 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, yeah don't do that.

what is it with the people on here being creepy as fuck, you want to tell her to stop streaming because its bad for her future prospects? you're going to tell her that her children will regret her being on cam

stop with this shame you're pushing onto others and go away

• Upvote 1