Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

you cant make a living on the internet being seen by thousands then never expect to run into someone that will recognize you but nobody should ever go seek them out that is stalking but sooner or later someone some where will know who they are and i am sure it has had to have happened by now

• Upvote 1

i think if you saw one of then by chance and said something to them how would that be any different than running into a actor or rock star or super model or a athlete and saying hey  i love all your stuff i think you are great why are the RLC people so different they chose a life in the public eye just like all the others i mentioned 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

No puedes ganarte la vida en Internet siendo visto por miles, entonces nunca esperes encontrarte con alguien que te reconozca, pero nadie debería ir a buscarlos que estén acechando, pero tarde o temprano alguien sabrá quiénes son y estoy seguro. ya tiene que haber pasado

No te entendi nada

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And yet she is still more than happy with him and they still have one of the best relationships on this site. So what exactly do you know?

She appears to be more 'happy' with him then not happy.  She's also (generally) content and not necessarily aware her quality of life could be better.    To answer your question "...what exactly do you know", you just need to observe and study behavior. The benefit of being the fly outside the RLC bubble is we can study behavior.  

The dude is a lazy house husband. He walks the dogs, goes on a bike ride daily around the city, naps 3 hours a day, then plays 3-4 hours of video games from 11P - 3A. They have sex, but they don't make love (where's the passion?).  If the roles were reversed, I'd be OK with that as long as Martina's behavior doesn't mimic Alberto's behavior (i.e. she worked ). 

Martina, on the other hand, is bettering herself academically. When home, if she's not opening a book, her down time is spending time with house husband on the sofa (vs house husband spending time with Martina - there is a difference!).

If it wasn't for Martina's participation in RLC, how would house husband survive? He has potential and behavior modification for him wouldn't be drastic to make this relationship more 50/50 then 25/75. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ella parece estar más "feliz" con él que no feliz. Ella también está (generalmente) contenta y no necesariamente consciente de que su calidad de vida podría ser mejor. Para responder a su pregunta "... qué es exactamente lo que sabe", solo necesita observar y estudiar el comportamiento . El beneficio de ser la mosca fuera de la burbuja RLC es que podemos estudiar el comportamiento .  

El tipo es un perezoso marido de casa. Pasea a los perros, da un paseo en bicicleta todos los días por la ciudad, toma siestas 3 horas al día y luego juega de 3 a 4 horas a videojuegos de 11:00 a 3:00. Tienen sexo, pero no hacen el amor (¿dónde está la pasión?). Si se invirtieran los roles, estaría bien con eso siempre y cuando el comportamiento de Martina no imite el comportamiento de Alberto (es decir, trabajó). 

Martina, por otro lado, se está mejorando académicamente. Cuando está en casa, si no está abriendo un libro, su tiempo libre es pasar tiempo con el amo de la casa en el sofá (en comparación con el esposo de la casa que pasa tiempo con Martina, ¡hay una diferencia!).

Si no fuera por la participación de Martina en RLC, ¿cómo sobreviviría el marido de la casa? Tiene potencial y una modificación de comportamiento para él no sería drástica para hacer que esta relación sea más 50/50 que 25/75. 

Totalmente de acuerdo 100%

Permiteme felicitarte por lo observador y estudioso que eres de las personas

Felicidades

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

She appears to be more 'happy' with him then not happy.  She's also (generally) content and not necessarily aware her quality of life could be better.    To answer your question "...what exactly do you know", you just need to observe and study behavior. The benefit of being the fly outside the RLC bubble is we can study behavior.  

The dude is a lazy house husband. He walks the dogs, goes on a bike ride daily around the city, naps 3 hours a day, then plays 3-4 hours of video games from 11P - 3A. They have sex, but they don't make love (where's the passion?).  If the roles were reversed, I'd be OK with that as long as Martina's behavior doesn't mimic Alberto's behavior (i.e. she worked ). 

Martina, on the other hand, is bettering herself academically. When home, if she's not opening a book, her down time is spending time with house husband on the sofa (vs house husband spending time with Martina - there is a difference!).

If it wasn't for Martina's participation in RLC, how would house husband survive? He has potential and behavior modification for him wouldn't be drastic to make this relationship more 50/50 then 25/75. 

Where's the passion? You just just got to the crux of the discussion. Their older clips are a lot more passionate.

Excellent notice. I tip my hat to you!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

I've already learned not to take anything you say seriously. This comment just proves why. 

• Like 1