Sadie (2021) Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay but so we counted same 34 +5 makes 39 for us both. So lets assume about 20 or so missed and we get to same number as Misty had +/- 5

No way, she must have had at least the same amount and more in her second place and that is hardly shown in the archives and she was there a few months. Why haven't those been recorded then in her second apartment? rather strange don't you think. Had a discussion with @les68about this same thing a few months ago and he was of the same opinion as me regarding numbers. Just seems her second apartment was almost ignored.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

3 at Mira & Henry place (Henry, Felix and a guest) here one. Makes 4

So, what are the rules? Do we count girls? Does a blowjob or handjob count? 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

No way, she must have had at least the same amount and more in her second place and that is hardly shown in the archives and she was there a few months. Why haven't those been recorded then in her second apartment? rather strange don't you think. Had a discussion with @les68about this same thing a few months ago and he was of the same opinion as me regarding numbers. Just seems her second apartment was almost ignored.

TBH I did not follow Milly very much. So I do not deny you are right...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

TBH I did not follow Milly very much. So I do not deny you are right...

well it just seems very odd that of the 4 pages in the archives about 3.75 pages are from her 1st apartment and nothing really from the 2nd one? how do you explain that for gods sake. Only saying as i don't understand that.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

well it just seems very odd that of the 4 pages in the archives about 3.75 pages are from her 1st apartment and nothing really from the 2nd one? how do you explain that for gods sake. Only saying as i don't understand that.

Don't know. Maybe she really got "forgotten" 

• Like 1