Sadie (2021) Part #1

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only fingering and not fucking does not count when he wants to be No.5 😁

He fucked her a few minutes later! We have a number 5! Love this girl! 

• Like 1

About Misty&Milly - you forget about quality. Misty is in different category. Milly - always did everything mechanically, without interest and involvement. Well it's like Mercedes and Fiat Tipo🚗.

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Talking about girls chasing Misty I think we should not forget Diana. She is there a long time and was with many guys... 

Diana is generally in same category as Misty. She tries to find good dicks and is actively involved in process. Alisa - too, but she quickly found her Kyle and stopped.

About apartment - well, at least not just another webcam studio, agency model house or some other vanilla crap.👍 And they did opening party. In current standards VHTV is masterpiece 15/10.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Bullshit 💩👎

That's the difference between you and me; I always say the truth, you only say what others wants to hear; yes my friend, that girl is slightly overweight, and for the sake of her health, should loose a bit fat😜

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

That's the difference between you and me; I always say the truth, you only say what others wants to hear; yes my friend, that girl is slightly overweight, and for the sake of her health, should loose a bit fat😜

Well I am not into all that body shaming shit you bring up here. As long as she feels comfortable no problem. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I am not into all that body shaming shit you bring up here. As long as she feels comfortable no problem. 

"Shaming shit" as you call it, can occasionally save lives in the future, buddy; I know what I'm saying; but I only pointed obvious thing in my post, you didn't have to respond

• Upvote 1