Sadie (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, Ijs1016 said:

Glad to see she's alright and it back online. I'm 100% sure somebody was offended by her being fucked so they put in a ticket.

Too many of these tickets get issued i think and most are not really warranted but they have to investigate because they were sent in.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is better they check when something controversial happens than allowing rape and abuse to happen. Here it turned out the guy behaved weird but she was okay with what happened.

Rape and abuse tickets get issued far too liberally in my opinion. If it does happen then fair enough but all to often it is not necessary and just causes trouble.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Too many of these tickets get issued i think and most are not really warranted but they have to investigate because they were sent in.

Better to look one time too often than to miss a real rape or abuse...

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Rape and abuse tickets get issued far too liberally in my opinion. If it does happen then fair enough but all to often it is not necessary and just causes trouble.

Do not forget they are company based in the EU and therefore somebody could sue them when they do nothing against rape or abusive content...

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Do not forget they are company based in the EU and therefore somebody could sue them when they do nothing against rape or abusive content...

Yeah ok but they should not have to rely on CC to report any failings, VH's responsibility's seem to be very lacking unless someone else tells them which is bad. 

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah ok but they should not have to rely on CC to report any failings, VH's responsibility's seem to be very lacking unless someone else tells them which is bad. 

There was no ticket made here. VHTV themselves discovered it.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There was no ticket made here. VHTV themselves discovered it.

No way!?!?! can't be like that 🤯🤯
What will you say next?? that the majority of subscribers aren't even aware of CC??? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is better they check when something controversial happens than allowing rape and abuse to happen. Here it turned out the guy behaved weird but she was okay with what happened.

Yea I agree 100%. I said he acted weird but I didnt see anything wrong

• Like 2