Sadie (2021) Part #1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Obviously they have too strong start. And VH is not going to pay them so much money. Fines with or without reason are help. Russian business is a classic.:tongue: I wrote about this in last summer. What is motivation to do something - if operators find a reason, how to do -500$? Participants before them, who took too strong start, were already transferred to passive status. Classic - Alexandra with big plans, when start immediately began to kill fines. As a result, Alexandra go to vanilla content without friends, and then left replaced by webcam places. VH is satisfied.💸

The problem as I see it is the lack of competition on the market. Simply put, we have no alternative to VH. If there where sites competing for our money we would have consumer power to influence VH, as it is now. We don't. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

As a result, Alexandra go to vanilla content without friends, and then left replaced by webcam places. VH is satisfied.💸

Weird, cause they had orgies and threesomes. Probably you just stopped watch them and missed 😁

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well that's true at that level of content. For example, Sadie would have no more attention than Roberta at that time. Good - but not top & content complaints. 

Roberta had attention??? 😂 
So that means in 2 years the actual group will be missed?? 😎

34 minutes ago, Callypb said:

Did anyone see what could have been the cause of a ticket? 

It seriously can't be when they spanked her ass? 

The only potential cause for a ticket I can see would be when Sadie was asleep last night and one of the guest was trying to have sex with her while she was asleep . That could've come off the wrong way because she wasn't fully awake and was pretty drunk. But she did wake up later in the night and they had a consensual fuck session. They also banged a few other times before then in the night.

that's the only issues i can see

Just now, Robwin said:

Hey Groomy surely you are not suggesting that VH is corrupt??? :biggrin:

No. But they are always looking for how not to pay money - use fines. I think this is not news. Look at any topic - question of fines is regular. And VH are not interested in fact that apartment is turned off for any reason during at party. In fact, subscribers also fined. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Weird, cause they had orgies and threesomes. Probably you just stopped watch them and missed 😁

Roberta had attention??? 😂 
So that means in 2 years the actual group will be missed?? 😎

1) She have plans to invite new people regular. The couple they were fined for was the first and new. They found her on the swing dating site. And some others soon. They canceled everything. After fine they invited people - friends or whom Sergio recommended to them. They stopped searching on swing sites. This is 100% information.

2) Now Sadie is best new apt for 6-10 months - if about the group orientation and the general atmosphere. In 2018-19 - just another apt, you can see timeline or if other good places are quiet. Well, you can continue to be a fan Sergio's half-empty apartment. :biggrin: But objectively in 2018-19, content was higher in quality.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Callypb said:

The problem as I see it is the lack of competition on the market. Simply put, we have no alternative to VH. If there where sites competing for our money we would have consumer power to influence VH, as it is now. We don't. 

I totally agree with you. There are similar sites like VHTV, for instance camarads, but its so boring and has not many tenants. 7 couples vs 41 ones, not including guests😆. I wish there would be real competitive sites to voyeur-house in the near future. I hope so, cause the business is quite profitable.

Just now, groomy said:

1) She have plans to invite new people regular. The couple they were fined for was the first and new. They found her on the swing dating site. And some others soon. They canceled everything. After fine they invited people - friends or whom Sergio recommended to them. They stopped searching on swing sites. This is 100% information.

2) Now Sadie is best new apt for 6-10 months - if about the group orientation and the general atmosphere. In 2018-19 - just another apt, you can see timeline or if other good places are quiet. Well, you can continue to be a fan Sergio's half-empty apartment. :biggrin: But objectively in 2018-19, content was higher in quality.

1) Ah so orgies from swing sites are different from other orgies 😁 They didn't need to cancel, just don't lie or explain what they was doing in that apt to "guests" 

2) Well for me it's just another city dicks rotation apt, she doesn't bring anything special. I can agree about 2018-2019, but there was people crying that time about that group and now crying because they miss them. That's why i sad, probably in 2 years the colombians or mr.shitty cams will be missed by someone 😂

23 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

The only potential cause for a ticket I can see would be when Sadie was asleep last night and one of the guest was trying to have sex with her while she was asleep . That could've come off the wrong way because she wasn't fully awake and was pretty drunk. But she did wake up later in the night and they had a consensual fuck session. They also banged a few other times before then in the night.

that's the only issues i can see

I saw that. But she was clearly aware of what happened. She clearly moved towards him when he tried to fuck her. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

1) Ah so orgies from swing sites are different from other orgies 😁 They didn't need to cancel, just don't lie or explain what they was doing in that apt to "guests" 

2) Well for me it's just another city dicks rotation apt, she doesn't bring anything special. I can agree about 2018-2019, but there was people crying that time about that group and now crying because they miss them. That's why i sad, probably in 2 years the colombians or mr.shitty cams will be missed by someone 😂

1) Epic difference. They have few safe people when they left for another city they stopped any activity. You can look at archives or topic. They also had few parties with people who advised Sergio. Or participants, Krista. BUT - they are not new. These are friends-friends and stable pool people. Their initial concept was swing dating sites and invite NEW people. Who knows who they would bring? Possibly new top participants.

2) Easily! In 2 years, almost all old apartments will be gone. And judging by VH trends, stay only buryat/kazakh webcams and modelhouses without penetration. So miss colombians and modelhouses with penetration :cry:.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

1) Epic difference. They have few safe people when they left for another city they stopped any activity. You can look at archives or topic. They also had few parties with people who advised Sergio. Or participants, Krista. BUT - they are not new. These are friends-friends and stable pool people. Their initial concept was swing dating sites and invite NEW people. Who knows who they would bring? Possibly new top participants.

2) Easily! In 2 years, almost all old apartments will be gone. And judging by VH trends, stay only buryat/kazakh webcams and modelhouses without penetration. So miss colombians and modelhouses with penetration :cry:.

Yep who knows, could also be jakar style people 😂😂 . With Alexandra historic and her origins she totally should know what was needed to do and seems she totally failed. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I saw that. But she was clearly aware of what happened. She clearly moved towards him when he tried to fuck her. 

In the very begging when he started, she didn't appear to be fully aware as she was not moving or reacting, and he seemed to be trying to avoid getting caught by her friend who was coming in and out of the room. The whole situation wouldve appeared sketchy to more sensitive people.

I was hoping he'd just wake her up all the way because I assumed this would be an issue for some folks. I'm sure this is what was reported.

7 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

In the very begging when he started, she didn't appear to be fully aware as she was not moving or reacting, and he seemed to be trying to avoid getting caught by her friend who was coming in and out of the room. The whole situation wouldve appeared sketchy to more sensitive people.

I was hoping he'd just wake her up all the way because I assumed this would be an issue for some folks. I'm sure this is what was reported.

They fucked before. And I guess he was just a bit shy when other people came in. Didn't look too bad to me.