B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Radislava could possibly have someone out in the ''real'' world where she comes from that she cares about and does not want to disappoint him in some way? People DO have lives outside this RLC project,and is likely she has a boyfriend,,look at her,she's beautiful,young,no more than 23 i'm thinking,and has been to many places in this world.

I don’t disagree .. but money can make miracles for everything...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

..and your other predictions will go the same way 😁

On that note I'll say goodnight...and watch Claire sitting on Radi's face while Carlos is fucking Radi tomorrow...

😏

Kalinichta my good friend 😇

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t disagree .. but money can make miracles for everything...

money is not everything for everybody,your thoughts are very misguided many times,,sorry to burst your bubble.

• Upvote 1

Just now, RAGNAR said:

money is not everything for everybody,your thoughts are very misguided many times,,sorry to burst your bubble.

If I had a GF , i wouldn’t allow her to masturbate to thousands ☺️ I am an open minded guy , but when I am with a girl , I think I have exclusivity .. if she wants to do whatever , who can prevent her ? But then , it is another thing this . 

Just now, ddhm said:

If I had a GF , i wouldn’t allow her to masturbate to thousands ☺️ I am an open minded guy , but when I am with a girl , I think I have exclusivity .. if she wants to do whatever , who can prevent her ? But then , it is another thing this . 

Masturbating on cam is nothing,no one else is touching. Right now Radislava seems very apprehensive about getting in the shower with claire,,lmao

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Masturbating on cam is nothing,no one else is touching. Right now Radislava seems very apprehensive about getting in the shower with claire,,lmao

So .. you are now telling me that you wouldn’t have any problem if your  GF would spread her legs and show her private parts to others ... it is different if you go to a nudist beach by the way , just to catch you on any similar comment 

Just now, ddhm said:

So , you are now telling me that if Radislava was your GF , you would allow her to be in RLC ? ( knowing what RLC is .. ) 

Allow???? If Radislava was my GF,(OMG the thought)i would let her live her life the way she wants,i would hold her opinions and values above everything else,and what she has been doing on RLC,,,has been no big deal,,,so what.In other words,,Radislava is no pig,as i said before,,she stands out,above the crowd.