B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he hasnt been seen since holly, he hasnt been B2 sibce loraine

This doesn’t mean anything or that he isn’t around the RLC business somehow .. let’s discuss this another day , we will be going off topic and make it not good for the other posters here 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is always at the tenants decision to do anything , no one forces any one for anything 

WHAT!?!? B#5 has been scripted by RLC forever! Kim, Monica, Sera, Pam, Amalia and now Radi just to mention the last few months.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Yep, sitting there with just the towel now.  Sure it will accidentally fall off.

Radi is shy I think if any move like this occurs 😂🤣 her face reaction will be priceless 😂🤣

Just now, Mutt496 said:

WHAT!?!? B#5 has been scripted by RLC forever! Kim, Monica, Sera, Pam, Amalia and now Radi just to mention the last few months.

I disagree 

• Sad 1

I don't know what C&C's hidden agenda is here tonight...actually I do,  it's pretty obvious, but Radi seems to be enjoying the company and the painting...and, looking at them all now, I'll be very surprised if the whole scene bursts into sexual activity...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know what C&C's hidden agenda is here tonight...actually I do,  it's pretty obvious, but Radi seems to be enjoying the company and the painting...and, looking at them all now, I'll be very surprised if the whole scene bursts into sexual activity...

not for the want of trying lol