B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

Just now, ddhm said:

That’s why I have said that he is Loraine’s puppy and although she is the shows orchestrator , he can’t act free and do as he pleases.. so either Loraine should stop or he start demanding .. otherwise , he will be left disappointed all the time and the worst ? Doubting for his abilities as a man 

I mean , look at him again 

I dont think he doubts himself he probably is just tired of doing these shows knowing he can't try it on with amalia 🤷‍♂️

he was licking amalia tits more than loraine 😂

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they arent a couple, they are 2 people earning money together

On cameras and for the RLC site , they are presented officially as a couple .. I think they have a partnership for RLC and not something that will be serious when they are out , but they are years together if we think his previous Loraine’s presence and appearance 

Just now, van the man said:

Lorraine allowed Valerie to give Anthony a BJ so why not anyone else!

Good Mythical Morning Question GIF by Rhett and Link

maybe she is threaten by amalia so that's why she had that blow up with Anthony last year🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ecco perché ho detto che è il cucciolo di Loraine e sebbene sia l'orchestratrice degli spettacoli, non può agire liberamente e fare ciò che gli fa piacere. quindi o Loraine dovrebbe smettere o iniziare a chiedere .. altrimenti rimarrà deluso tutto il tempo e il peggio? Dubitando delle sue capacità di uomo 

Voglio dire, guardalo di nuovo 

Ma Loraine non lo fa’ per il piacere di provare unavesperienza sessuale nuova, e questo Anthony lo ha capito, “ spero” 

With Anthony naked in the LR , Radi coming out would have been fun to watch.. he is totally pissed off and the worst is that he knows the girls comment about him and he can’t do anything to change that .. really sorry feeling for him as a man to man watching him 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

why does she go out all day by herself, why does he sleep on the couch or have hes own blanket when he is in the bed

photographer🤷‍♂️

she bought a bunch of new clothes🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Ma Loraine non lo fa’ per il piacere di provare unavesperienza sessuale nuova, e questo Anthony lo ha capito, “ spero” 

She allowed to have a BJ from another girl at her last stay