B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

Just now, ddhm said:

You can see the difference between Pam and Amalia and Loraine and Anthony 😂🤣

loraine is not trying to get Anthony hard and he clearly isn't paying attention to her either 😂

Just now, wooders78 said:

ant and his soft dick should leave and let the girls have fun

I think Anthony doesn't want loraine to give him the blowjob he would rather have pam or amalia he not even paying attention to loraine 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

loraine is not trying to get Anthony hard and he clearly isn't paying attention to her either 😂

Anthony has Loraine issues 😂🤣he is whispering now 😂🤣😂

Just now, ddhm said:

Anthony has Loraine issues 😂🤣he is whispering now 😂🤣😂

he probably tired of this shit he knows he can't have another girl so he is silent protesting the shows😂

I think Anthony doesn't want loraine to give him the blowjob he would rather have pam or amalia he not even paying attention to loraine 😂

I think it makes them feel strange that with the two girls next to them , he can’t get hard while Loraine blows him .. Poor Anthony , he can’t be satisfied the way he wishes 

he probably tired of this shit he knows he can't have another girl so he is silent protesting the shows😂

A great speculation 😆😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think it makes them feel strange that with the two girls next to them , he can’t get hard while Loraine blows him .. Poor Anthony , he can’t be satisfied the way he wishes 

loraine sucks at giving blowjobs anyways I've seen her try to blow Anthony he has to get him self hard most of the time😂

he not even looking at her😂

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

no, e’ che non sarebbe successo

He was going nice and smiley  and the girls liked he was funny , but he blew it all in one evening