B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I replied NO to this though...😏

Imagine if all thee involve sexually

As long as Masha and Claire are involved in sex , I have absolutely no problem watching these two sex machines ( Claire / Masha ) willing to do all 😎

• Sad 1

I really don't get all this Masha and sex sex sex with anything with a pulse.... you folks are itching a spot that won't get a scratch.. she has a boyfriend who is obviously important enough to bring him on this visit... they will undoubtedly be together ... you make her out to be some whore show waiting to happen ??  sad really... and trust me there is no one in Barca going to be of any interest to Masha.... this is a company and old friends visits but more likely a Barcelona Romance experience with this ' new '  boyfriend.... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I really don't get all this Masha and sex sex sex with anything with a pulse.... you folks are itching a spot that won't get a scratch.. she has a boyfriend who is obviously important enough to bring him on this visit... they will undoubtedly be together ... you make her out to be some whore show waiting to happen ??  sad really... and trust me there is no one in Barca going to be of any interest to Masha.... this is a company and old friends visits but more likely a Barcelona Romance experience with this ' new '  boyfriend.... 

The guy doesn’t seem to be a boyfriend , more of a sexual partner that Masha took with her on holidays . He will he returning in italy on Monday and Masha will have a whole week by herself staying in B4 . If Masha wants to have sex , she will easily do it . Last year is an example of what she wanted to do while in Barcelona .

Don’t be surprised if she’s stay over in B4 after the party and that she and her friend end up doing sex at one of the rooms or LR . I think that the lack of beds will make it difficult , otherwise , i wouldn’t be surprised if she would get involved at whatever sexual . 

• Upvote 1

We dont see Masha as a whore, I think we all agree that Masha is actually a rare human (in a nice way) looking for all types of experiences through music, paintings, drugs, sex, she's all that, very open minded to anything, that makes her unpredictable. We'll be happy if nothing happens in this trip or if something happens, she's that cool.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

We dont see Masha as a whore, I think we all agree that Masha is actually a rare human (in a nice way) looking for all types of experiences through music, paintings, drugs, sex, she's all that, very open minded to anything, that makes her unpredictable. We'll be happy if nothing happens in this trip or if something happens, she's that cool.

Excellent said .. Masha just lives her life , as I have said , if a man behaves like her is a Casanova and when a woman does this way of life she’s characterized as a whore . She just lives her life and after this stupid 2020 she had , she finally has some amazing times again , totally deserved . 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

We all know her open sexuality...but you hit all the other high points that make her worth watching even during this minimal sex partners period of covid... I have called her a Renaissance Woman as you rightly allude to as well. 

The whore is the impression from this barrage of her 'sexpectations' of this trip... that was emerging ... of course many love and respect Miss Masha... 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy doesn’t seem to be a boyfriend , more of a sexual partner that Masha took with her on holidays . He will he returning in italy on Monday and Masha will have a whole week by herself staying in B4 . If Masha wants to have sex , she will easily do it . Last year is an example of what she wanted to do while in Barcelona .

Don’t be surprised if she’s stay over in B4 after the party and that she and her friend end up doing sex at one of the rooms or LR . I think that the lack of beds will make it difficult , otherwise , i wouldn’t be surprised if she would get involved at whatever sexual . 

well an important enough 'boyfriend' to invite him along... so one might expect more to develop in this new relationship .... I wasn't going to add that fact earlier that because he was a new boyfriend unlikely he would thrown into sexy six somes speculators are pre-imagining.... unlikely right

26 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I really don't get all this Masha and sex sex sex with anything with a pulse.... you folks are itching a spot that won't get a scratch..

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy doesn’t seem to be a boyfriend , more of a sexual partner that Masha took with her on holidays .

I agree with both of you to some extent.  I do wonder how serious Masha and the "boyfriend" are.  The tell for me is the night before departure, she slept alone and he was with two girls and I thought I read on here that she encouraged something to happen ... and it might have if Tanya had not puked.  If he is a true boyfriend, he would be in my bed in that scenario.  She was tired, so no sexy perhaps, but I would want him by my side.

And in defense of Mark's position, she does seem to be somewhat selective on who she will have sex with.  Not sure I can defend that with an observation though.

Edited by JenniferMom
ADD A POINT
  • Upvote 1