B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with both of you to some extent.  I do wonder how serious Masha and the "boyfriend" are.  The tell for me is the night before departure, she slept alone and he was with two girls and I thought I read on here that she encouraged something to happen ... and it might have if Tanya had not puked.  If he is a true boyfriend, he would be in my bed in that scenario.  She was tired, so no sexy perhaps, but I would want him by my side.

And in defense of Mark's position, she does seem to be somewhat selective on who she will have sex with.  Not sure I can defend that with an observation though.

She used to be...'Size of willy'....:biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She used to be...'Size of willy'....:biggrin:

So I am a huge believer in the idea that everything is relative and there are pros and cons to everything in life.  If the price of oranges goes up, that's bad, but this means the price of apples relative to oranges is less.  There is a silver lining to everything in life.   I remember the great Mississippi valley drought maybe 20 years ago, and was infatuated with it as my brother lived nearby.  It caused a lot of devastation.  But I recall a news article on how these small businesses who's job it was to pull boats out that ran aground, these guys were making huge profits, some to the point that the government wanted to confiscate these "obscene windfall profits".  

SO when it comes to willy's ... yes from my POV a large one is always good on the right guy.  But also, ON THE RIGHT GUY, there are "benefits" to a smaller willy as well.  I will leave the details to you all ... but you SAW at least some evidence of this with Masha and her boyfriend ... if you know what I mean.

Stay centered!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So I am a huge believer in the idea that everything is relative and there are pros and cons to everything in life.  If the price of oranges goes up, that's bad, but this means the price of apples relative to oranges is less.  There is a silver lining to everything in life.   I remember the great Mississippi valley drought maybe 20 years ago, and was infatuated with it as my brother lived nearby.  It caused a lot of devastation.  But I recall a news article on how these small businesses who's job it was to pull boats out that ran aground, these guys were making huge profits, some to the point that the government wanted to confiscate these "obscene windfall profits".  

SO when it comes to willy's ... yes from my POV a large one is always good on the right guy.  But also, ON THE RIGHT GUY, there are "benefits" to a smaller willy as well.  I will leave the details to you all ... but you SAW at least some evidence of this with Masha and her boyfriend ... if you know what I mean.

Stay centered!

On a similar note...
1 of my girls is a merchandiser for a fairly small clothing company. So when Covid kicked in big style, as you can imagine, many of these small businesses struggled, and still are. But her place got heavily involved in PPE manufacture, dealing with companies in the Far East...so her company is thriving...and she's just got a pay rise...:biggrin:

• Like 1

All shows , they get a bigger or smaller amount of posts .. L&A’s have stopped since a long tome to be interesting for people , totally indifferent .  

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All shows , they get a bigger or smaller amount of posts .. L&A’s have stopped since a long tome to be interesting for people , totally indifferent .  

They got Ari to do a show last week so money is king.