Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I was able to catch some bits of the conversation between Martina and Alberto just before she went to sleep. She said "No one should expect to control me". There was more muddled conversation. He said "Going home to fuck". More conversation. She said "We were never that much in love with you". More muddled conversation. She said something about "seeing him tomorrow" then went to sleep.

if thats right that deserves a holy shit and would be some of the biggest news we have heard and does not look good for them 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

if thats right that deserves a holy shit and would be some of the biggest news we have heard and does not look good for them 

I wish that some of the native speakers would validate this conversation. I'm relying on a piece of technology here. I'm trusting it without any way to validate it. (Just after 2am on replay).

1 minute ago, philo said:

I wish that some of the native speakers would validate this conversation. I'm relying on a piece of technology here. I'm trusting it without any way to validate it. (Just after 2am on replay).

after what you just said i am sure one of them will even if they dont catch it at first if they see the comments they  go back and look quite a bit lately

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so Martina goes out with Nelly like today and has fun i guess doing who knows what and parties with her and she goes out with her other friends and has fun just what exactly does she have fun doing with Alburto

The part that got me was about "we" (those pronouns again?) were never that much in love with you".

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

The part that got me was about "we" (those pronouns again?) were never that much in love with you".

i know that the translations can be f#%ked sometimes i translate this page from some other language from this sites translation and some times it is virtually gibberish there are some languages it does not translate well and it always screws up he and she and i am just talking about translating print let alone translating a active conversation

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i know that the translations can be f#%ked i translate this page from some other language from this sites translation and some times it is virtually gibberish and it always screws up he and she 

The conversations between Claire and Carlos are picked up much better. Although Claire speaks mostly English I could not understand their conversation before.

53 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i know that the translations can be f#%ked sometimes i translate this page from some other language from this sites translation and some times it is virtually gibberish there are some languages it does not translate well and it always screws up he and she and i am just talking about translating print let alone translating a active conversation

That's without mentioning the translations of anything written by Lucky, which seem almost like something written in the Canterbury Tales or some other obscure writer from the age of MIddle English!  Keeping a very open mind on everything these two said to one another while preparing to sleep, given the cultural unknowns, as well as the relationship itself being opaque.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:
3 hours ago, emnv said:

Talking about drugs, Alberto recommended Martina not to leave the glass of drink alone while dancing, because there will be many people who they don't know.

Can't he go with her to the party?  Be there for his girl!  Dance with her!  Have fun with her!  Keep her safe!  I can't take it anymore.  She deserves so much more than Alberto.

** I think Alberto is a fairly steady sort of guy, possibly not a party animal, he's the 'guy next door' type.  He just likes to do his mountain biking (or whatever), look after the dogs and fish, and of course he's a keen gamer.  MARTINA COULD DO A LOT WORSE THAN ALBERTO, that's for sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4