Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Hi

Just coming into this way after - I didn't see the Smith Kitty fight. I contacted RLC about 7 times now re Cesar, the last one when he and Gina came to blows. (Not blow jobs!) They replied after about 4 weeks and although the word is Bogdan was alerted  about Gina, it all calmed down and now it seems violence/abuse in the apartments will be tolerated. Not my view but I think we will have to accept RLC will not evict, probably for the reasons given already - recruitment and lack of new subscribers

• Upvote 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Just coming into this way after - I didn't see the Smith Kitty fight. I contacted RLC about 7 times now re Cesar, the last one when he and Gina came to blows. (Not blow jobs!) They replied after about 4 weeks and although the word is Bogdan was alerted  about Gina, it all calmed down and now it seems violence/abuse in the apartments will be tolerated. Not my view but I think we will have to accept RLC will not evict, probably for the reasons given already - recruitment and lack of new subscribers

edit unless you make a lot of noise, like Zac and Luna, carla and Yannai.

13 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Hello, lets it gom it is not your problem, I think?

• Like 2

Have these two even spoken to each other in the last 48 hours?  I only check this apartment once in a while and they are only staring at their phones and drinking every time I check in.  I think Kitty needs Dick from Dick and Jane for a few goes and she wouldn't want to pick up the phone again!  

11 hours ago, panther73 said:

Have these two even spoken to each other in the last 48 hours?  I only check this apartment once in a while and they are only staring at their phones and drinking every time I check in.  I think Kitty needs Dick from Dick and Jane for a few goes and she wouldn't want to pick up the phone again!  

If Kitty was getting the pleasure that Dick knows how to deliver , she wouldn’t be able to move for a week from her bed , trying to relive the moments 😉😁

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Whatever the situation, good or bad, I think there will be makeup sex tonight. I will be happy to watch it. But I think Kitty owes us a nice masturbation when she is alone. 😘

She is much distracted this week and not in a good mood for quite some time .. I will say unhappy but she tries .. 

1 hour ago, su0p said:

they are doing it now, and he has been at it for some time now.

hope they continue for some time.

I fear that was wishful thinking! I almost missed the quick hump on the bed before he shot over her stomach. So dissapointing when you think of earlier times. Kitty looks uninterested and almost bored during sex.