Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

16 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I fear that was wishful thinking! I almost missed the quick hump on the bed before he shot over her stomach. So dissapointing when you think of earlier times. Kitty looks uninterested and almost bored during sex.

As long as Kitty doesn’t return to her spontaneous dancing sessions , bating sessions out of nowhere , you can always tell that she isn’t enjoying . But it can also be that she is angry with the viewers ( which in lots of  things she’s right according to the unfair criticism many times )

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As long as Kitty doesn’t return to her spontaneous dancing sessions , bating sessions out of nowhere , you can always tell that she isn’t enjoying . But it can also be that she is angry with the viewers ( which in lots of  things she’s right according to the unfair criticism many times )

Yes I read about that on this forum. But you would think she could show some passion, some interest? ? It looks like familiarity has set in and Smith is not the guy to set the world on fire with his sexual prowess!!

On 3/21/2021 at 7:42 AM, panther73 said:

Have these two even spoken to each other in the last 48 hours?  I only check this apartment once in a while and they are only staring at their phones and drinking every time I check in.  I think Kitty needs Dick from Dick and Jane for a few goes and she wouldn't want to pick up the phone again!  

I recently read yesterday that Dick had went gay and left Jane.  The admin. here said that.  Thats what I read in CC.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I recently read yesterday that Dick had went gay and left Jane.  The admin. here said that.  Thats what I read in CC.

I believe there also a picture of them, Dick, hand in hand...or was it dick in hand...😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I got a reply from the member saying that Dick was gay.  He admitted that its not true and that he doesn't know where Jane and Dick are.

Woody...you really need to use emojis so we know your not being serious here...:confused:

We all know Dick hasn't come out of the closet, and the original post was a joke...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Woody...you really need to use emojis so we know your not being serious here...:confused:

We all know Dick hasn't come out of the closet, and the original post was a joke...

I never made the statement this is the statement:

•  
  • Forum Admin
  • 34,258 posts
  • LocationCanada
  On 3/20/2021 at 7:49 PM, chuck206 said:

How about Dick....from Jane and Dick.  ( TopKnot )   He seemed to be able satisfy Masha.

He turned gay and left Jane.

18 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I never made the statement this is the statement:

•  
  • Forum Admin
  • 34,258 posts
  • LocationCanada
  On 3/20/2021 at 7:49 PM, chuck206 said:

How about Dick....from Jane and Dick.  ( TopKnot )   He seemed to be able satisfy Masha.

He turned gay and left Jane.

Ok...but I was just replying to your post...All you said was that you got a reply...I didn't know what statement you were referring to...I saw the original, btw...but the way you posted sounded like you missed the joke, and thought Dick was actually gay..

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...but I was just replying to your post...All you said was that you got a reply...I didn't know what statement you were referring to...I saw the original, btw...but the way you posted sounded like you missed the joke, and thought Dick was actually gay..

Yes I didn't take it as a joke but real so I learned from that

• Upvote 1

Kitty in bed , alone , posing as the majority of the girls like Radi , Leora .. I will only say that if she belonged to this “ GOV “ , “ singles category or similar , i can’t think that anyone could compare with her if she was also giving shows or just let’s say act like the others . The natural beauty of this woman is beyond words ( even the tits that have been “ touched “ ,  fit 😋😉 ) ...

Kitty could surpass easily anyone if she wanted , just moving only her little finger let’s say 😇

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/22/2021 at 6:29 PM, neil_r549 said:

Yes I read about that on this forum. But you would think she could show some passion, some interest? ? It looks like familiarity has set in and Smith is not the guy to set the world on fire with his sexual prowess!!

This is a couple ( one more in RLC world ) that seem to have started quite young the relation and possibly being their first real love . The more then that you stay with a person , the more difficult it becomes to go away , even if you feel that it doesn’t work anymore . I believe that these two love deeply one another but i certainly don’t believe that they could make a common future as a couple  . They could in the process become best friends and both try and enjoy different things in life that at the moment , it looks even more than stable 😔 .

By the way , that’s an opinion ( but not of the same dynamic ) that i have for M&A  as well . In any case , if we didn’t have the couples and watch their complexities ( except L&T who seem to be meant for eachother ) , i don’t know what we could talk at  a very boring and routine RLC in the current period . 

• Like 1