Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kitty is crying. 😞

It's really kicked off big style...which isn't unusual. but I haven't seen Smith shouting like that...He's usually calm on his phone, which pisses her off even more...

She was even involving the guest. Tbh, if it was me there, I'd be making a fast exit, but he's just sitting there calmly watching the fucking telly. Maybe he thinks he's got a chance of being the comforting shoulder she needs tonight...baring in mind that he has groped her before...🥴

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's really kicked off big style...which isn't unusual. but I haven't seen Smith shouting like that...He's usually calm on his phone, which pisses her off even more...

She was even involving the guest. Tbh, if it was me there, I'd be making a fast exit, but he's just sitting there calmly watching the fucking telly. Maybe he thinks he's got a chance of being the comforting shoulder she needs tonight...baring in mind that he has groped her before...🥴

If it's Smith's friend, then he's probably just as mentally vacant as Smith is. js

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

if you check the hall cam after she was hammering the door, she was pushed to the ground and he pulled her hair and picked her up, and then hit her. Not okay.

If you guys thought Cesar and Gina was bad...watch this! We all know Kitty's lovely, but must be really hard work sometimes, but this was totally out of order from Smith...Back in the day, it would be enough to evict them, but who knows now...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, enonzzz said:

Can someone tell me plesae what happened? From drinking, dancing and smiling to screaming and fighting...what happened with Kitty? Does she has some problems? 

Unfortunately not...As far as I'm aware, we haven't any Czech translators here...

2 minutes ago, enonzzz said:

Can someone tell me plesae what happened? From drinking, dancing and smiling to screaming and fighting...what happened with Kitty? Does she has some problems? 

Btw, welcome Enon...they're not always like this...Tuesdays and Thursdays are their nights off...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you guys thought Cesar and Gina was bad...watch this! We all know Kitty's lovely, but must be really hard work sometimes, but this was totally out of order from Smith...Back in the day, it would be enough to evict them, but who knows now...

If that last time was enough of a reason for Kitty & Smith to be evicted when he slapped her hard in the tub, then they should be kicked out again because that was way worse.

You're right though mate, who even knows anymore...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lockdowns , curfews ..it was a matter of time before seeing what happens increasingly much in the world to see it in real life here ..the surprise is that we didn’t have any incidents the last 7-9 months that the whole world goes wild with the decisions to be locked inside . ( This of course isn’t an excuse for such actions , don’t misunderstand me here ) 

Back in the days and when the apartments would be many and losing a couple wasn’t a “ hard blow “ for RLC , the incidents that happened this week would be enough for the tenants to get the “ you are fired “ notice or “ terminated contract “ notification...I don’t believe we will see anything happening , after all , with the on going thumbnails problem today , few saw what happened live as it seems in comparison to the red hot fired forum earlier this week with G&C , not to mention what was the buzz here at CC when the famous tub incident happened back in the time , July 2019 if I am correct ...it was also instantly videos uploaded here at the site .

• Upvote 1