Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 28

59 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Opassen met kleine meisjes, het zou verkeerd kunnen overkomen.

Weet jij echt niet waarom er niet meer gepost wordt?

Ik kan alleen maar zeggen dat zelfs de kinderen zich niet zo kinderachtig gedragen als al deze veronderstelde volwassen volwassenen.  Ik denk dat door de masturbatie al die jaren vanwege Leora, hun hersenen verbrand zijn 🤯

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Ive got your back  ddhm you know what i say fuck em

At least you and pulo try and give the pleasant tone in this thread ( as it should be ) than many  of us who are having nonsense childish behaviors ( I speak for myself as well 🥸 )

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, patou said:

Leora ne rentre pas ce soir ca devient une routine maintenant le petit avion doit être mis chaque semaine pour leurs absences avec leurs date de retour

Il a été dit dans le passé que seulement s'ils sont absents pendant une semaine, RLC peut mettre le signe de l'avion, surtout si l'on est à la maison.  Un beau week-end à tous les deux que je souhaite, au moins ils sont heureux où qu'ils soient que dans leur appartement.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

To all members who don’t have the balls or the knowledge or brains to post or comment here  and they only hide behind smiley and confused emojis 🤪🤪🤪😂🤣😂🤣

How much more you will keep on being ridiculous ? Wasn’t  it enough as it seems that Jimbo4 humiliated all of you ? Or are you hungry for more ? Are you sadistic wanting that he humiliates all of you more ? Act as adults and men with balls and wearing trousers and not like scared little girls wearing skirts and tights . 

You are personally feeding me with your obsession , you are removing more and more potential members who want to comment and post here and at the end , you will be left here alone to post and give positive emojis to your own selves using double accounts 😂😂🤣

Grow up and get a life and act as men of your age and not like spoiled children . You have allowed someone so younger than you to make fun of you 😂🤣

I don't follow this thread because of dick heads like him, plus I don't watch the show girls...so when was the last time he actually posted anything? I also believe that he doesn't actually read what you post on the other threads...he just selects 1 of 2 keys...Your comments on the other threads should be meaningless to him, because to actually view those apts, and make any sense of your posts, he'd have to drag himself away from his beloved girls...😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't follow this thread because of dick heads like him, plus I don't watch the show girls...so when was the last time he actually posted anything? I also believe that he doesn't actually read what you post on the other threads...he just selects 1 of 2 keys...Your comments on the other threads should be meaningless to him, because to actually view those apts, and make any sense of your posts, he'd have to drag himself away from his beloved girls...😏

If people dont like whats on here shouldnt be on here end of

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

If people dont like whats on here shouldnt be on here end of

I'm not...I'm commenting of the fact that one of your guys thinks it clever to go on the other threads, without ever commenting, and just clicks 'confused' or 'smile' emoji replies to lots of posts...You know who I'm referring to. I have no issues with you Chris, or many of the Leora fans, I respect you and what you like to watch, but @masterchef56 should, as we say here in the UK, ''put his money where his mouth is'', and stop posting childish replies...He should stay away...😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not...I'm commenting of the fact that one of your guys thinks it clever to go on the other threads, without ever commenting, and just clicks 'confused' or 'smile' emoji replies to lots of posts...You know who I'm referring to. I have no issues with you Chris, or many of the Leora fans, I respect you and what you like to watch, but @masterchef56 should, as we say here in the UK, ''put his money where his mouth is'', and stop posting childish replies...He should stay away...😒

OK I believe in the past he as said something shit  so fuck him and whose next

• Haha 2