US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Wray were to pull his head out of his politically biased ass maybe he could see the violence that is being conducted every night by ANTIFA and BLM in the cities of Portland and Seattle. :dodgy:

Speaking of pulling a head out of a politically biased ass, when are you going to do it Nappy?

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 2:45 PM, maxfactor said:

Can't say that I have done LSD (bet you have though) much less tripped three separate times going up the same flight of stairs.  Oh and dummy, once you come out of your brain dead trance, you'll understand that it's not really about the old man tripping.  It's about the woman waiting for him to fall!

That is why she is shadowing him on everything he does--she has to learn quickly in this national political environment

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The Republican Party is increasing united around the goal of suppressing voters in an attempt to gain political control in spite of the views of American voters. "Passing new restrictions on voting — in...

I guess they are just trying to match the Democrats being a far left party

1 hour ago, happyone said:

That is why she is shadowing him on everything he does--she has to learn quickly in this national political environment

If Joe should happen to die I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats and Obama with the cooperation of the news media hid his death and tried to pull off a "Weekend at Bernie's" type scam for the rest of "Sleepy Joe's" presidency. 😉

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

70% of delusional brainwashed republicans most of whom listened to a lying traitor who cared only about himself.

I don't think you can brush that off so easily. Remember the claim of the Washington Post that Trump ordered the Georgia Secretary of State to 'find 11,780 votes.' All of the woke democrats jumped on that to claim that 'Trump was not fit for office.'

However you will be interested to hear (I wanted to reveal it before you did) that he said no such thing and the Washington Post has now issued a formal retraction blaming one of their reporters. 

I merely cite this as an example of the corrosive 'group think' that was prevalent then and now.

I therefore repeat what I said before. The President should conduct a non-partisan enquiry about the Election that 70% of Americans (not just republicans) regard as being fraudulent in whole or part. If the democrats were honest, then surely they have nothing to fear? Glib sweeping assurances are not terribly helpful.

1 hour ago, squish said:

I don't think you can brush that off so easily. Remember the claim of the Washington Post that Trump ordered the Georgia Secretary of State to 'find 11,780 votes.' All of the woke democrats jumped on that to claim that 'Trump was not fit for office.'

However you will be interested to hear (I wanted to reveal it before you did) that he said no such thing and the Washington Post has now issued a formal retraction blaming one of their reporters. 

I merely cite this as an example of the corrosive 'group think' that was prevalent then and now.

I therefore repeat what I said before. The President should conduct a non-partisan enquiry about the Election that 70% of Americans (not just republicans) regard as being fraudulent in whole or part. If the democrats were honest, then surely they have nothing to fear? Glib sweeping assurances are not terribly helpful.

Here is more on that all out media attack on Trump with the perpetuation of the lie just before the Georgia Senate race--How convenient

JUST ANOTHER LEFT WING TACTIC--LIE TO AMERICA TO GAIN MORE POWER

Washington Post correction tells a sordid tale of agenda-driven ‘journalism’ (nypost.com)

'The story was a hoax': Donald Trump hits out after Washington Post admits it published false quotes - NZ Herald

5 hours ago, happyone said:

You're both on LSD.  My guess is Little Napoleon is on something just as brain cell draining.

• Like 1