US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

That's why Trump was elected president. He had enough guts to take on the Democrats, the Washington D.C. establishment, and the "fakes news" news media. 

reading the oppositeland news again i see. dear traitor is a lying coward.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

That's why Trump was elected president. He had enough guts to take on the Democrats, the Washington D.C. establishment, and the "fakes news" news media. 

He was elected because of the out-of-date and useless Electoral College.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Jesus, your mind is so fucking limited. You just keep repeating the same childish lines over and over and over.:sad: 

Says the guy who sounds like a skipping record stuck in the same groove.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Vice President and members of the cabinet, "or such other body as Congress may by law provide" initiate the action to remove a president. If the president refuses to leave office once the action has been initiated  " Congress shall decide the issue". It would then take a 2/3s vote of both Houses of Congress to remove the president from office and declare the Vice President president. With Trump as president and Pence as vice president, the only way the 25th Amendment would have been enacted is through the action of the Democrat run Congress. 

the vice president jellyfish. the one whose life was threatened, was thrown under the bus by dear traitor after kissing his orange ass for 4 years. that spineless vice president?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so your enlistment attempts continue to fail? 

No, you stupid son of a bitch, I said I spent my time in the military and then moved on with my life. But you were and are too much of a fucking coward to enlist yourself. In my opinion, pieces of shit like you don't even deserve to live in this country. You expect other Americans to risk their lives protecting YOU and this country but you don't have the courage to do it yourself. In my book that makes you nothing more than a parasitic piece of garbage living off the blood of other brave Americans. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, you stupid son of a bitch, I said I spent my time in the military and then moved on with my life. But you were and are too much of a fucking coward to enlist yourself. In my opinion, pieces of shit like you don't even deserve to live in this country. You expect other Americans to risk their lives protecting YOU and this country but you don't have the courage to do it yourself. In my book that makes you nothing more than a parasitic piece of garbage living off the blood of other brave Americans. 

Go to bed.  Your grumpy.  

• Like 1