US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) took to the floor Tuesday to claim that if Democrats change the filibuster now that they are in charge, it would be a "scorched Earth" move. The problem with...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On CNN Tuesday, Chris Cuomo laid into Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY)."The media is all atwitter, literally and figuratively, that Mitch McConnell issued some new threat," said Cuomo. "Here it...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow began her show with the bombshell intelligence report revealing the truth about the Russians' role in the 2020 election. The report also gave some further information that...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The Democrats' COVID-19 pandemic rescue bill is still overwhelmingly popular among American voters, and Republican strategists are just now realizing they blew an opportunity to turn public opinion against...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The Democrats' COVID-19 pandemic rescue bill is still overwhelmingly popular among American voters, and Republican strategists are just now realizing they blew an opportunity to turn public opinion against...

It will probably remain popular until the American people realize that only 9% of the spending was for Covid-19 relief and the other 91% was spent on Democrat pet projects.

If the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief bill was such a great thing why are Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and their surrogates running around the country trying to sell the bill to the American people? If the bill were so fabulous the benefits would be obvious to the American people and wouldn't need a marketing campaign from the Biden Administration.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

During a recent interview with CBS News'60 Minutes, "QAnon shaman" Jacob Chansley claimed that the doors to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 were left open for the mob to enter. Now, a federal judge says...

The QAnon shaman is a fucking wacko, so who cares what he has to say. If Trump is responsible for the shaman's actions then Bernie Sanders is responsible for the actions of the lunatic who shot Rep. Steve Scalise.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How could I be rejected when I didn't even try to reenlist? I spent my year and three days in Vietnam and then returned to my civilian life.

Why do you take everything so literally?  Lighten up before you stroke out.

• Like 1

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

A Democratic senator has asked attorney general Merrick Garland to facilitate ‘proper oversight’ into concerns on the investigation

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

A Democratic senator has asked attorney general Merrick Garland to facilitate ‘proper oversight’ into concerns on the investigation

Allegations from the mentally deranged White privileged Senator Sheldon Whitehouse.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Why do you take everything so literally?  Lighten up before you stroke out.

Because friends of mine died in Vietnam, so any of your childish snowflake comments about Vietnam or my military service don't set well with me. Understand now, fuckhead?:dodgy: