US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so i guess that they loved dear traitor. if so they can have him as their new leader. he'll love that as it will be a way to stay out of prison.

Your caught up in your own personal mental prison of Trump derangement syndrome.:sad:

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You stole one of my lines. If you are going to make put down comments at least use your own material. I guess you been spending too much time around your hero "Sleepy Joe" and caught his plagiarism bug.

your lines? you have nothing to offer.................EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Go to bed.  Your grumpy.  

Your conscience bothering you about not joining the military, tough little ANTIFA snowflake? The military is better off without you anyway. They don't need gutless cowards like you.😏

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your caught up in your own personal mental prison of Trump derangement syndrome.:sad:

i've told you 1,000 times that your projection isn't working. yet you keep trying it. exactly like your do nothing leaders. same old, same old, same old, same old..........................................

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your conscience bothering you about not joining the military, tough little ANTIFA snowflake? The military is better off without you anyway. They don't need gutless cowards like you.😏

you can't seem to get over being rejected. there is a world out there that doesn't require shooting everyone.