B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

5 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I feel that Serafima is very pretty, but even with her good looks and hot body I don't find her appealing at all. I have always been able to separate a person's attitude from their attractiveness. I would enjoy her as much as I enjoy Ariana & Radi, if she had half the looks and twice the kindness towards others.  And let me be clear that it has nothing to do with her bating or not bating, as a matter of fact she has begun to show a lot recently. I would gladly not see that for a better attitude.:smile:

I desperately want to cut and  Paste Corvettes  earlier post   "she's horrible"  lmao

Corv,  does not need a set up man....  

I like Sera but everytime someone comments on her I keep scrolling till Corvette says  " she's horrible"  it's not complete until he does ... it's like a long running gag.... 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I desperately want to cut and  Paste Corvettes  earlier post   "she's horrible"  lmao

Corv,  does not need a set up man....  

I like Sera but everytime someone comments on her I keep scrolling till Corvette says  " she's horrible"  it's not complete until he does ... it's like a long running gag.... 

I only tell the truth. 😏

• Sad 1

ya know what... Early today I saw Radi  'full spread' about 2 inches from camera 16? 

no comments here??? and not in Replay streams WTF???  it had to be one of the hottest bates ...WTF  am I hallucinating ? ( and please don't reply  what Again!)   any feedback if you saw anything  thanks 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya know what... Early today I saw Radi  'full spread' about 2 inches from camera 16? 

no comments here??? and not in Replay streams WTF???  it had to be one of the hottest bates ...WTF  am I hallucinating ? ( and please don't reply  what Again!)   any feedback if you saw anything  thanks 

You gottta love that camera 16, it's even better if your watching on a android tablet or phone because you can pinch to zoom in even closer, to the point where it's only her wet little fingers and clit. She is simply amazing. If it wasn't for her I'd probably let my subscription expire.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, me0369 said:

You gottta love that camera 16, it's even better if your watching on a android tablet or phone because you can pinch to zoom in even closer, She is simply amazing. If it wasn't for her I'd probably let my subscription expire.

damn ! I love these descriptions  "to the point where it's only her wet little fingers and clit."    just love it..  a true fan...lol   thanks man 

I don't have a sub but I am so surprised it isn't on these replay thumbs ??  bizzare as it seemed so close to camera and we know she only performs top level... 

2 hours ago, me0369 said:

You gottta love that camera 16, it's even better if your watching on a android tablet or phone because you can pinch to zoom in even closer, to the point where it's only her wet little fingers and clit. She is simply amazing. If it wasn't for her I'd probably let my subscription expire.

I have my laptop connected to my 55" Samsung LCD TV,i feel like i can just walk into her room any time i want,or tickle her feet on infamous cam #16,,lol,,no more to be said,,lol. (that wasn't too creepy) :damnit:

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Oh you are correct,i'm the only one who likes hallucinating around here but what i saw was damn real,,and damn finger lickin' good,,I give this in response to Radislava's earlier performance with the new lighting that turned her on, ,lol,, 

c06d1859261c30e66441ce6041207848.gif

3 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

As I was posting it I could see, although it hadn't been written at that time, the words on the page  "She's horrible". 🤣 Like clockwork!!!!

Rosey,that is a sign of one big, happy, dysfunctional family...As frightening as it may be,,we are getting to know each other through our writings a little too well,:eek:,not that i mind,i have nothing to hide.,lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Rosey,that is a sign of one big, happy, dysfunctional family...As frightening as it may be,,we are getting to know each other through our writings a little too well,:eek:,not that i mind,i have nothing to hide.,lol.

Dysfunctional is the word...:smile:

• Haha 1

You know,the funny thing is,,Radislava was trying all kinds of lights and lighting,,, and the best light she looks in is sunlight,free and simple to use,,,sunlight,,lol.

• Like 1