B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

19 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's an enigma, Chuck...She has the potential and ammunition to be an absolute superstar on here...but she opt not to, which is fine, and her choice. But my only wish is that she smiles more and mixes well with the other girls...

I find it sad when she falls out with the other girls...sad for them, but also for her...Regardless of what's gone on in B1, and I hope the atmosphere improves, for some reason, I'll always have a little hot spot for her...

I feel that Serafima is very pretty, but even with her good looks and hot body I don't find her appealing at all. I have always been able to separate a person's attitude from their attractiveness. I would enjoy her as much as I enjoy Ariana & Radi, if she had half the looks and twice the kindness towards others.  And let me be clear that it has nothing to do with her bating or not bating, as a matter of fact she has begun to show a lot recently. I would gladly not see that for a better attitude.:smile:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I feel that Serafima is very pretty, but even with her good looks and hot body I don't find her appealing at all. I have always been able to separate a person's attitude from their attractiveness. I would enjoy her as much as I enjoy Ariana & Radi, if she had half the looks and twice the kindness towards others.  And let me be clear that it has nothing to do with her bating or not bating, as a matter of fact she has begun to show a lot recently. I would gladly not see that for a better attitude.:smile:

it doesnt matter what she looks like if shes always out