B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

this is when that 'sad emoji ' would fit...but misunderstood as a crack at naga...

She was fun, great body, becoming more uninhibited with free camera area... good couple sex ...a real shame 

They're wandering guest did not help make matters any better either.  When you live in apartment buildings Tenants need to respect each other as every Tenant has a right to reasonable enjoyment of living.  When that reasonable enjoyment is disturbed it brings problems. 

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They're wandering guest did not help make matters any better either.  When you live in apartment buildings Tenants need to respect each other as every Tenant has a right to reasonable enjoyment of living.  When that reasonable enjoyment is disturbed it brings problems. 

absolutely ...she was a nutcase ( or a person with some serious mental issues) and more problems then what we may know.....  perhaps the best part is Luna has gotten away from this group of dysfunctionals ... get on with her studies and get a better life than what Zac has introduced to her .... yes she is an adult and made choices and no doubt enjoyed the excitement of her Exhibitionism   but smart to move on

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Also hello from the greek friend dear Radi ☺️😇 Very happy that you have found slowly your way and you have made yourself happier the last period . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I like Serafima. Always cooking and cleaning in the kitchen. I like that in a gal.

She's an enigma, Chuck...She has the potential and ammunition to be an absolute superstar on here...but she opt not to, which is fine, and her choice. But my only wish is that she smiles more and mixes well with the other girls...

I find it sad when she falls out with the other girls...sad for them, but also for her...Regardless of what's gone on in B1, and I hope the atmosphere improves, for some reason, I'll always have a little hot spot for her...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's an enigma, Chuck...She has the potential and ammunition to be an absolute superstar on here...but she opt not to, which is fine, and her choice. But my only wish is that she smiles more and mixes well with the other girls...

I find it sad when she falls out with the other girls...sad for them, but also for her...Regardless of what's gone on in B1, and I hope the atmosphere improves, for some reason, I'll always have a little hot spot for her...

She is horrible. 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

She is horrible. 🙄

tenor.gif  Don't tell anyone,,, but,, one night i went in her room and shot a load on her while she was sleeping,,not because i like her,only because it was dark and i smoked some good shit,and i thought it was Radislava's room,,,ooops.:biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

tenor.gif  Don't tell anyone,,, but,, one night i went in her room and shot a load on her while she was sleeping,,not because i like her,only because it was dark and i smoked some good shit,and i thought it was Radislava's room,,,ooops.:biggrin:

😂🤣😂 Bless you , comment and GIF made me laugh 😂🤣😂🤣 An excellent way to kick off the day here , good morning 😇