B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

You know,the funny thing is,,Radislava was trying all kinds of lights and lighting,,, and the best light she looks in is sunlight,free and simple to use,,,sunlight,,lol.

Yes! So simple yet so effective....:smile:

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya know what... Early today I saw Radi  'full spread' about 2 inches from camera 16? 

no comments here??? and not in Replay streams WTF???  it had to be one of the hottest bates ...WTF  am I hallucinating ? ( and please don't reply  what Again!)   any feedback if you saw anything  thanks 

And plus,now that i think of it,,it was the same time Holly & Megan were playing around in bed,so you would have needed a donkey and midget show to top them.:biggrin:

13 hours ago, wooders78 said:

RLC are missing a trick here, they could put pam back in B2, radi in B4 then clo se B1 down until the travel restrictions are lifted and sera and ari can carry on doing what they do now but without wages

Their wages are chump change compared to what they are making outside the apartment!!

One of the things I like about the RLC crew is that most of them are tidy, keep their rooms clean and generally look after their room and keep the kitchens in good nick, Go over to VHTV and some of the places they live in are like a pig sty. Junk all over the place and the kitchen a mess of empty bottles etc. Not for me!!

• Like 1