B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

3 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Careful when you say pills,you might get harleyboy going,and they are sweeteners. What may  NOT be normal for some,may be perfectly normal for others,peoples diets vary,,just as people vary in life.. 

Was talking about the sweeteners , for sure ... 

5 hours ago, me0369 said:

I think she might have a bit of cabin fever, being cooped up in that little room. I think she's training for something though.

ya for when she runs away from B!

We can designate 25 March as World Dildo Day, yesterday almost every girl, including Malia and Leora masturbated with their plastic friend, we are approaching the end of the month.

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

We can designate 25 March as World Dildo Day, yesterday almost every girl, including Malia and Leora masturbated with their plastic friend, we are approaching the end of the month.

yes I noticed that as well.....can't complain though !!😜

Ariana always the most popular of them all , always welcomed everywhere and also most of the current cast visit her in her apartment . I find her the most normal and daily life person of them all . That’s why she will always be one of the best and for sure a top newcomer in history , can’t imagine if the world was as we knew it , how many amazing moments she would have shared due to her incredible socializing skills. She can make friendships with anyone just with a click of her fingers .. and at the same time get hurt because she seems to be a very easily trusting others person 😔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Ariana always the most popular of them all , always welcomed everywhere and also most of the current cast visit her in her apartment . I find her the most normal and daily life person of them all . That’s why she will always be one of the best and for sure a top newcomer in history , can’t imagine if the world was as we knew it , how many amazing moments she would have shared due to her incredible socializing skills. She can make friendships with anyone just with a click of her fingers .. and at the same time get hurt because she seems to be a very easily trusting others person 😔

I agree - she seems a really nice and approachable person. Thus the endless visits to her room by Sera and Radi. Gina was there this afternoon for a chat. Always happy to stop and natter as well as join Megs for some fun in B4 One of my favourites for sure!

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Holy shit Radislava,that was so hot,,and you look amazing,thank you for this gift to all. 

1TfT5Hj.gif

Agreed, A bate with stay ups and heels was so erotic, thank you Radi, and she is not done yet.