B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

How many times a day does Radi doing her fitness ??  Quite excessive ! 

I think she might have a bit of cabin fever, being cooped up in that little room. I think she's training for something though.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm asking a question: Does Radi have an eating disorder ?  To me it is not normal to eat so many tomatoes and taking pills like she does... it is one bite, one pill .. 

I think she on a diet, if you google tomato diet it list some. For example: 

The dispenser says:  edulcorantes which I believe is spanish for sweetner.

Her diet is a bit odd but so is she and that's why we love her. :heart:

BETTERME.WORLD

Are you a tomato person? Find out if you can lose weight effectively and without harming your health with this tomato diet.

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm asking a question: Does Radi have an eating disorder ?  To me it is not normal to eat so many tomatoes and taking pills like she does... it is one bite, one pill .. 

Careful when you say pills,you might get harleyboy going,and they are sweeteners. What may  NOT be normal for some,may be perfectly normal for others,peoples diets vary,,just as people vary in life.. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Yes she has Body dysmorphic disorder but everyone on here will tell you its fine, shes fine, she just likes working out, shes healthy, its upto her what she eats etc etc

Not sure why she does the sweateners too, maybe she doesn't like the taste of the food? but she swollows them that fast that shes wasting a lot of the taste and instead ruining her insides even more with them

but yeah "everything is fine"

5 minutes ago, hexagon said:

Yes she has Body dysmorphic disorder but everyone on here will tell you its fine, shes fine, she just likes working out, shes healthy, its upto her what she eats etc etc

Not sure why she does the sweateners too, maybe she doesn't like the taste of the food? but she swollows them that fast that shes wasting a lot of the taste and instead ruining her insides even more with them

but yeah "everything is fine"

Look what crawled out of the shit pile,,,

de726f1404df8b0697c6b07300728ec3.gif

• Sad 1