Sadie (2021) Part #3

il y a 41 minutes, Alexandria a dit :

But are they really lesbian, or just doing it to make the suckers think they are 😂

They actually started their show at Elaine's a few months ago. They present themselves as an exclusively lesbian couple.
But on VH the only thing that is true is that nothing is true.
It's hard to tell if in real life they are really a couple. Having followed them a bit, I personally don't think so, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Best of both worlds eh,well why not, greedy or not you go for it girl you only live once eh 👍

You are right, we only live once, it is better to enjoy it. But even if we lived several times, it would be just as valid.😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Nah, Lisa, Juliet and Grant!

It was good too but Grant fucked her like only 1 min, i actually liked the lesbian action between Lisa and Juliet more and they carried it to the shower as well.

Thing with Reya Jeka and Sara was Sara was quite jealous of Reya most of the time and Jeka fucked the brains out of Reya, you can see Sara's reaction as well on the side

il y a 27 minutes, coolcucumber a dit :

It was good too but Grant fucked her like only 1 min, i actually liked the lesbian action between Lisa and Juliet more and they carried it to the shower as well.

Thing with Reya Jeka and Sara was Sara was quite jealous of Reya most of the time and Jeka fucked the brains out of Reya, you can see Sara's reaction as well on the side

It would make a good movie.
For once a sex movie would have a story, and moreover a dramatic story ...😄

• Like 1