Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

Watching this tonight , it is so obvious in another apartment , in another city , how much everyone is missing the chance to interact and be with friends , the desire and fun they want to have it is really amazing to watch 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Watching this tonight , it is so obvious in another apartment , in another city , how much everyone is missing the chance to interact and be with friends , the desire and fun they want to have it is really amazing to watch 

It's a real party with real friends...and a lovely feel to it! I'm off to bed soon, so I'll miss the rest....and it's not really replay material, more 'in the moment'...I wish the GOV parties were like this. They start off fine, then beer pong, communal bath and pseudo lesbian shows where the insight into their real lives ( @AlladinoCopyright 😏) is lost...

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're a bunch of bonnie lasses...It could be fun throwing them all into a 'GOV in Rome' apt...like R1 and R2 in Russia...😁

Those words again, I had a girlfriend named Bonnie. 🙂

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a real party with real friends...and a lovely feel to it! I'm off to bed soon, so I'll miss the rest....and it's not really replay material, more 'in the moment'...I wish the GOV parties were like this. They start off fine, then beer pong, communal bath and pseudo lesbian shows where the insight into their real lives ( @AlladinoCopyright 😏) is lost...

This is because it is an apartment with a local resident , locals are always there to visit , real friends .. that’s why the concept GOV could be better if they were Spanish girls cast that have friends who can visit anytime .. but that’s a big discussion , so , a good night to you dear friend 😴

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Those words again, I had a girlfriend named Bonnie. 🙂

If it was the one that Rama was banging , lucky chappy you 🤩🤩

• Confused 1