Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'aimerais que la fille métisse et son propre appartement sur rlc avec ou sans petit ami 😍

I would like the mixed race girl and her own apartment on rlc with or without boyfriend 😍

she probably isnt interested or babi would have got her to join

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'aimerais que la fille métisse et son propre appartement sur rlc avec ou sans petit ami 😍

I would like the mixed race girl and her own apartment on rlc with or without boyfriend 😍

Masha all these years have presented people who at the end , ended up in apartments 😉 Who knows ? Statistics indicate that anything is possible 😉😉

I'm so confused about the players.   I thought the white guy with the beard has a girlfriend, who is in Prague tonight.  He has been chatting up the girl sitting by the exhaust hood. 

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

I'm so confused about the players.   I thought the white guy with the beard has a girlfriend, who is in Prague tonight.  He has been chatting up the girl sitting by the exhaust hood. 

You are correct. When the girl is away, the guy will stray. But you probably won't see it in front of cameras. 🙄

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

you are not the only one confused 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx...I don't really follow it much, tbh...

The good friend rado who is the top follower here provided the info earlier ☺️

• Thanks 1