B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Също така искам да благодаря на някои руски момчета, които се появиха напоследък тук на форума и заедно с испанците, които помагат с техните преводи през последния период, ни карат да имаме по-добра представа за нещата, които се случват в апартамента (ите). 

По всички въпроси и знам, че говоря за мнозина, надявам се да държите ушите си затворени и очите си затворени за всякакви съмняващи се и да продължите да предоставяте на форума, мнозинството са наистина страхотни момчета тук.

Много благодаря за вашия принос 😇 ☺️ 😌

I am from Bulgaria,but i know russian very well!

Just now, redfan said:

I am from Bulgaria,but i know russian very well!

Ahh ... super ... when I was living in Vienna , my roommate was from Popovo in Bulgaria ☺️😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ааа ... супер ... когато живеех във Виена, съквартирантът ми беше от Попово в България ☺️ 😇

Popovo is too far from me.I live near the border with Serbia!

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan proving his decency once again showing the normal human interest for Amalia  , still haters and doubters for a really cool guy 😔

He really is a good guy, taking care of the girls, always there for them.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

He really is a good guy, taking care of the girls, always there for them.

Most of the ( male ) guys here we like him but they are the ones who ( out of jealousy most probably ) speak negative about him . 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You would....sounds like a typical slutty girl to me!!  She should be wearing clothes when Bogdan is on the prowl.  However, an almost 7 hour UM the other day in B1, who knows what the freak Bogdan got to see or do!!

Was it really that long ? Anyways I know there was a problem with one of the bathroom cams, I think that might have been why it was UM. Dunno if Bogdan fixed it or if they have someone else for that when it comes to the cameras.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most of the ( male ) guys here we like him but they are the ones who ( out of jealousy most probably ) speak negative about him . 

Yeah don't understand why, I know Harley doesnt like N&B.

• Haha 2