Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 29

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour Pantoufle Guyquad
Merci d’etre de retour très content de
lire vos commentaires et les appels téléphoniques me manquait je souhaite un bon rétablissement à vos parents

Merci Bien.

39 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Your theory regarding her possibly being unstable seems to stir the hypocrisy pot with certain members.  😆

Always worth mentioning that the ever bias Moderators have again demonstrated their lack of impartiality by removing parts of what had been written

There was no reason for them to remove anything whatsoever, perhaps they will explain to the forum why they persist in their blatant support for certain members whilst censoring others.  

So , weeks after weeks , months after months , there have been some certain questions that never got answered ( of course because maybe no one knows - but still there are people here that say they know the girls well but perhaps they don’t want to reveal their knowledge to the rest of the members , which is absolutely respected ) , we only get usually teasings that people know but they don’t tell . Of course this , as respectful as it is , it adds to the negative atmosphere amongst members in this thread because everyone tries to give an explanation and certain people will laugh for whoever tries .

Anyway , here are some questions unanswered .

• If Leora loves Paul so much , why she has ( confirmed ) a boyfriend in Prague ? 
  • If this boyfriend isn’t a good guy for Leora , why she goes always back to him ?
  • If Malia was originally planned to stay for a short period why is she still living in Prague ? 
  • How Malia and Leora manage all the time to break the restrictions rules , avoid implications while the whole city is under curfew certain hours of the day and being able to walk out of their apartment any time of the day with ease ? 

The theory then , which is obviously a speculation and since I don’t have contact with the girls ( that I would never wish to even if I could because outside of the apartment they are the girls with their real names that I don’t care what they do , as I have said , I do care for what they do inside and they do little to few things ) , what if the guy that Leora meets is helping her with her stay in Prague , all necessary tips needed by being a guy many years living in the city and the Czech Republic in general , he is “ local “ ( Russian )  let’s say and even more , what if he is helping her with the citizenship papers and actions needed  that she is required to do in order to manage and live permanently there ? Is this why she doesn’t go away from him despite many times not being in good terms with him ? Can it be that she is using him all the time for her own purposes and the guy , although he always tries to help , sometimes can’t make things possible and he gets angry with him ? Or is it as it has been said in the past ( not confirmed ) , a guy that he divorced from his GF ( wife ) , he met Leora who was under the same condition ( Paul break up ? ) and they have lots of common issues that in the beginning it was nice for both of them but then feelings developed and control was lost  ? 

Whoever wants to contribute in the talk , maybe we can make some conclusions then . 

1 hour ago, The Wedge said:

Your theory regarding her possibly being unstable seems to stir the hypocrisy pot with certain members.  😆

It’s just an opinion that I share in the forum , regarding the reactions all these months that she has with him when we see her in the apartment contacting him and how the phonecalls and the numbers of them per day are described by other members ☺️

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s just an opinion that I share in the forum , regarding the reactions all these months that she has with him when we see her in the apartment contacting him and how the phonecalls and the numbers of them per day are described by other members ☺️

I wasn't referring to you as a hypocrite, it was for the benefit of those that constantly mock you, they are the hypocrites, and are well known by the rest of the forum for it.

But alas they are supported by the " unbiased " and " impartial " moderators who appear by their actions to be part of the " Clique " also.😄

36 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Always worth mentioning that the ever bias Moderators have again demonstrated their lack of impartiality by removing parts of what had been written

There was no reason for them to remove anything whatsoever, perhaps they will explain to the forum why they persist in their blatant support for certain members whilst censoring others.  

Your quote was made to one person.  That part was left. The remainder of the post was made to intentionally start a conflict with another member by making comments about being mentally unstable and other derivatives toward that member.  Keep your personal thoughts to yourself.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2